O shit waddup it's ERP. xD

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So a little bit of back- uh never mind just read this conversation. Bare in mind everything you read is opinion on both sides. Except where it seems im stating fact then.. well I am probably stating fact.

NOTICE: I do not intend to cause bad terms with this community co-owner or his community, PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK HIM. I was simply annoyed at his ignorance and reasoning for hating Nebulous. I used to administrate for said community and i regret every part i had in it. Ontop of that, this is in no way a advertisement either.

EDAr8lg.png

Hn4ljaQ.png

@external

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
why are you even arguing with this guy their server is like dead
server_players.php

15 players wow good server. almost as good as LP TTT

neb
server_players.php

50 player avg

Reactions: List

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
stop with the ":3" shit wolfaye

ive spoken to you in ts i know youre not a sperg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its not the fact that they'd be competing with nebulous
its THE FACT THAT HL2RP HAS BEEN THE SAME FUCKING THING SINCE IT STARTED ON GMOD AND THESE CUNTS DONT UNDERSTAND
har har our script variety is better and we have better organised useless factions
: DDDDD

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
So a little bit of back- uh never mind just read this conversation. Bare in mind everything you read is opinion on both sides. Except where it seems im stating fact then.. well I am probably stating fact.

NOTICE: I do not intend to cause bad terms with this community co-owner or his community, PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK HIM. I was simply annoyed at his ignorance and reasoning for hating Nebulous. I used to administrate for said community and i regret every part i had in it. Ontop of that, this is in no way a advertisement either.

EDAr8lg.png

Hn4ljaQ.png

@external
communities that make you have a tag like [SHITRP-A] are really gay