O shit waddup it's ERP. xD

Nebulae
See, this is the type of shit that reminds me of my impressions of LP and the difference between then and now.

I remember when I was chillin' on my friends server, we used to all hate LP because there was next to no citizen interaction (citizens would basically barely talk to each other, if at all. The times they did were usually just to tell you to fuck off OOCly), and how the higher, more important characters were basically in a massive circlejerk and rarely came to even do shit like sellling, or offer /any/ roleplay on the surface. Honestly? I stood by that now and I still stand by it, because thats all I ever saw as a kid; the shitty parts of LP. I'm sure that people will reply with their good moments, and obviously there was /SOME/ charm I was missing, because otherwise, why stay?

Nebulous is on the opposite side of that, but that doesn't mean its good. Loads of people just chill in D4, with lots of re-sellers trying to make a profit with little to no risk of getting caught, considering that only scanners are the only thing union related allowed inside, with the little-to-no influx of loyal loyalists ATM.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
See, this is the type of shit that reminds me of my impressions of LP and the difference between then and now.

I remember when I was chillin' on my friends server, we used to all hate LP because there was next to no citizen interaction (citizens would basically barely talk to each other, if at all. The times they did were usually just to tell you to fuck off OOCly), and how the higher, more important characters were basically in a massive circlejerk and rarely came to even do shit like sellling, or offer /any/ roleplay on the surface. Honestly? I stood by that now and I still stand by it, because thats all I ever saw as a kid; the shitty parts of LP. I'm sure that people will reply with their good moments, and obviously there was /SOME/ charm I was missing, because otherwise, why stay?

Nebulous is on the opposite side of that, but that doesn't mean its good. Loads of people just chill in D4, with lots of re-sellers trying to make a profit with little to no risk of getting caught, considering that only scanners are the only thing union related allowed inside, with the little-to-no influx of loyal loyalists ATM.

The main reason I was so Anti-Lemonpunch for literally the most part of a year was because the citizens basically refused to let you Roleplay with them under the assumption that "He's new, no forum account or whitelists, just ignore him."

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
wtf. how is an invasion of a plaza considered "unrealistic"? Did the combine invent a new air born drug that makes rebels incapable or something? I know they're not supposed to be the most skilled fighters in the world, but it's ten times more realistic than hacking into the combine or something.

not like you can just run a program from your windows pc and gain access to the nexus.

swexs

Nebulae
[OVERWATCHSOLDIER - SA]
[doublepost=1468093629][/doublepost]

i fucking remember that
back in 2014 on lp, citizens tried to avoid people who werent their friends
@Postino FUCKER REMEMBER WHEN U FORCED ME TO MAKE IC FRIENDS

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
[OVERWATCHSOLDIER - SA]
[doublepost=1468093629][/doublepost]
i fucking remember that
back in 2014 on lp, citizens tried to avoid people who werent their friends
@Postino FUCKER REMEMBER WHEN U FORCED ME TO MAKE IC FRIENDS
Shut up idiot

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So a little bit of back- uh never mind just read this conversation. Bare in mind everything you read is opinion on both sides. Except where it seems im stating fact then.. well I am probably stating fact.

NOTICE: I do not intend to cause bad terms with this community co-owner or his community, PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK HIM. I was simply annoyed at his ignorance and reasoning for hating Nebulous. I used to administrate for said community and i regret every part i had in it. Ontop of that, this is in no way a advertisement either.

EDAr8lg.png

Hn4ljaQ.png

@external

lol this dude is funny on his server i found a gun and I shotcopped and killed like 10 cps and i got banned because they get triggerd when someone s2k's and i /med aswel ol ololl

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
00:36 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Shit's hit the fan
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: what?
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: wuts happened? ;3
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Blue quit Eclipse
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: well rip
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Yeah
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: wonder why
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: He was power hungry and didn't like Ninstet administrating the server
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Ninstet's own fucking server
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: yeah

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
00:36 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Shit's hit the fan
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: what?
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: wuts happened? ;3
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Blue quit Eclipse
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: well rip
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Yeah
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: wonder why
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: He was power hungry and didn't like Ninstet administrating the server
00:37 - [EclipseRP-CO]Yuri Prime: Ninstet's own fucking server
00:37 - ✪ Wolfaye: yeah
log leak