B A N N E D
Nebulae
V3JX7gX.jpg
poor daniel

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Nah, it has multiple retards in the video. Does that count?
it literally takes two seconds to go on youtube and type "cringe compilation"

if i wanted that, i'd do exactly that

this thread is designed for cherrypicking the cringe of the crop, individual bits of ass-clenchingly disgusting shit

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this reminds me, theres actually a fanfic crossover between half-life and MLP. It's kinda an alt-universe where instead of being sent to ponyville to learn about friendship, twilight was sent to black mesa as a research assistant and was the one who pushed the xen crystal into the anti-mass spectrometer.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
this reminds me, theres actually a fanfic crossover between half-life and MLP. It's kinda an alt-universe where instead of being sent to ponyville to learn about friendship, twilight was sent to black mesa as a research assistant and was the one who pushed the xen crystal into the anti-mass spectrometer.
and you know this how?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
and you know this how?
I wanted to know if such a fic existed so I googled "half life mlp crossover" and was not disappointed. Or rather was disappointed to find it exists.
its the same instinct you have when you google why farts smell.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Rawr hehe x3 *nuzzles* UwU how are you:) *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky*~ murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you:) and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see️️ your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itcho3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven7️⃣ inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me⬇️ pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face☹️* I need to2️⃣ be punished *runs paws down⬇️⬇️⬇️ your chest and bites lip* like I⬇️ need to2️⃣ be punished really good~ * on your bulge as I⬇️ lick my lips* I'm⬇️ getting thirsty. I⬇️ can:) go for4️⃣ some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes️️ glow* you smell so sweet :v *licks * mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your * your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls heheheh *puts snout on ⚽⚾ and inhales deeply️* oh god im so ~ *licks ur ⚽⚾* punish me daddy~ uwuu ~ *squirms* eeeemooore and wiggles tail hole* I love you daddy!❤️ goodness *bites lip* please ❤️ *licks lips* nyea~ purrs...! UwU *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your * goodness~ *eyes roll back and goes deep* mmmmmmmm~ *moans

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae

not sure if i posted it in here already
was in my recommendations