Official Cringe Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
eLbsyP0.png

Not really cringe, just being a dick. It's basically telling them not to do their job.

I mean, if you changed interspecies to interracial (Because that's basically Zootopia's theme, racism and all that) then it's more of a statement about how people are just assholes that force themselves into other people's lives, even if it doesn't affect them.

This one's pretty cringy, though.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
"could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort"

ah yes
What, are you doubting that it takes effort
  • Taking off the leather cover of the holster
  • Pulling out the gun
  • Loading a round into chamber
  • Switching safety off
  • Aiming
  • Firing all the rounds
Without the guy who could be a security guard (that she is avoiding from pointing out by taking low-profile picture without showing the rest of the guy) intercepting and pacifying her the moment she begins to fiddle with the holster?
Hah, what a comedian you are chap!

But really though, she's an idiot.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
  • Pulling out the gun
  • Switching safety off
  • Aiming
  • Firing all the rounds
Without the guy who could be a security guard (that she is avoiding from pointing out by taking low-profile picture without showing the rest of the guy) intercepting and pacifying her the moment she begins to fiddle with the holster?

I mean, if you were Equalizer levels of skilled at disarming people, you could do it.

But the situation would be embarrassing as fuck if it happened.

Massive sound of a strap ripping open/clip being pulled off.
Grunting as she struggles to pull the gun out, because angles mean you can only pull it DIRECTLY up, which is basically only easy to do if you're the one with the holster.
Loading the round, which, by the point, you'd already be tackled and dog piled.
Turning the safety off, again, audible click, the guy behind you in the line would've sucker punched you by now.
Firing all rounds would take a good second or two, and it's impossible to do that even if you're a professional gun user, because you've just tried disarming someone in public even though you're literally surrounded by people.

The stupidity.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
  • Pulling out the gun
  • Switching safety off
  • Aiming
  • Firing all the rounds

also i might be talking out my ass but i believe NYC cops do not have magazines loaded in their open carry sidearms, they're always unloaded in the holster

York

Electron
Nebulae
also i might be talking out my ass but i believe NYC cops do not have magazines loaded in their open carry sidearms, they're always unloaded in the holster
NYC cops keep their pistols loaded and chambered with a full magazine to draw and fire with the only step in between drawing and firing being hitting the thumb safety

ask @York he deals with nyc cops because hes an immigrant

loco cholo aint' scared to draw on the heat esse

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
NYC cops keep their pistols loaded and chambered with a full magazine to draw and fire with the only step in between drawing and firing being hitting the thumb safety

loco cholo aint' scared to draw on the heat esse
what colours you flying homie

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
oh ok, i read what i posted on another website.