Official Cringe Thread

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
measkeemstar.png

swexs

Nebulae
Ok my dudes, I will give you some background. There is this lad called 'Billy Fitch'. He is basically Devo 2.0 and he goes to the same school I go to. He thinks he can rap, but in the end he is really fucking cringy. This is one of his vids and his channel is FitchMusicUK

Enjoy

p.s. Some comments on these vids are 10/10

what the fuck did i just listen to

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Rachel: Rachel quietly groaned, rubbing her head as she woke up after what had happened last night. Nearly completely covered in cum from the night beford, she slowly stood, wobbling slightly, but she carefully walked to the bathroom, starting up the shower.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
When you crash the sex party

A big :heyzeus:: entered for the first time

A big :heyzeus:: WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE

A big :heyzeus:: *cums all over the place*

Dio: oh no captain harrison

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
why
what was the reason behind this
this is interesting, that you decided it would be reasonable to suck your dog off, nicrobe
psychology and the human race never cease to amaze

So here's the thing. In Kartal/Istanbul, they sell this street food which is basically a thick sausage/dog that's stuffed with cheese and mashed potato. Mine was basically moldy inside, but how could I have known that when it was so warm and melty inside?

I sucked on it as if I was sucking off a phallic appendage, which later ended up in me being horribly sick.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So here's the thing. In Kartal/Istanbul, they sell this street food which is basically a thick sausage/dog that's stuffed with cheese and mashed potato. Mine was basically moldy inside, but how could I have known that when it was so warm and melty inside?

I sucked on it as if I was sucking off a phallic appendage, which later ended up in me being horribly sick.

So by dog you meant a hot dog that you decided to suck off.