Official Nebulous Weapon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

I think this video will help you understand what is wrong with Turkey.

Are you even arguing anymore? This isn't a debate about how shit Turkey is, I don't need to see this fucking video to know your country is a piece of shit. The post you quoted wasn't even fucking related, stop trying to wedge your country in at every turn. We get it, it's a shithole.

Nebulae
Gun rights aren't the only thing. Liberals keep trying to remove them, despite them being a constitutional right. it's a slippery slope. more and more people will try to amend more and more stuff from the constitution.
are you from hicksville usa?
you sure sound like you are

I get, you want to keep your rights that were writen as laws for your country to follow, but those were written when people needed to protect themselves from absolutly everything.

It hurts me to say this but things have changed and there might need to be a update.

There should atleast be a change regarding the kids with guns stuff.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
THEN STOP BEING A SPOILED CHILD AND JUST ACCEPT YOU DONT NEED FUCKING GUNS
So you say I shouldn't have guns because Turkey is a shithole and they don't have guns?

Nice, fucking stop posting or get a real argument instead of saying at every post "MY COUNTRY IS WORSE THAN YOURS DUDE"

There should atleast be a change regarding the kids with guns stuff.
How are you gonna prevent parents from letting their kids have guns at home?

protip: you fucking cannot, it's up to the parents to watch their children, and teach them how to be safe, just like fuckin' everything.

are you from hicksville usa?
you sure sound like you are
I'm not the one with a confederate flag hung in my fucking room. I don't like the USA, I just don't like excessive gun control either

I get, you want to keep your rights that were writen as laws for your country to follow, but those were written when people needed to protect themselves from absolutly everything.
There's still a bunch more stuff that people have to protect themselves from, and I listed them in a previous post

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Maybe we should let the people in other fucking Countries do what is fucking legal in their Country.

@lil fandango is from France, they probably have different gun laws to Sweden or Turkey.
@Ayrism is from America, do you know how lenient gun laws are there?

You're literally telling someone not to do what is legal in their Country.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
No, I'm fucking saying America is a safe place! especially when compared to Turkey. Just giving children guns is just a stupid idea! especially in a country where you don't need to defend your self.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Depends on the state mane, Arizona and California aren't on the same level
Arizona gun control laws are among the least-restrictive in the United States. Arizona law states that any person 21 years or older, who is not a prohibited possessor, may carry a weapon openly or concealed without the need for a license. (A concealed carry permit is required in most states.)

what

Nebulae
Maybe we should let the people in other fucking Countries do what is fucking legal in their Country.

@lil fandango is from France, they probably have different gun laws to Sweden or Turkey.
@Ayrism is from America, do you know how lenient gun laws are there?

You're literally telling someone not to do what is legal in their Country.
We are having a discussion dude, you seem to be really keen on stopping us.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
No, I'm fucking saying America is a safe place! especially when compared to Turkey. Just giving children guns is just a stupid idea! especially in a country where you don't need to defend your self.
Kids are not using them for defense. They're used for sport, recreation, education, etc.

I take it you dislike sex-Ed classes because 'giving kids knowledge on sex is a stupid idea when they aren't fucking'?

ruben slikk

Nebulae
You DO need to defend yourself. Just because Turkey is a shithole doesn't mean there are literally no risks living in America.

This "giving children guns" thing is fucking retarded, it's not like children can buy guns on their own, it's the parents fault if they fucking give their children guns. Parents can let their children drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and drive cars if they want, but that doesn't mean children are allowed to do these fucking things; Do you people understand now?

Arizona gun control laws are among the least-restrictive in the United States. Arizona law states that any person 21 years or older, who is not a prohibited possessor, may carry a weapon openly or concealed without the need for a license. (A concealed carry permit is required in most states.)

what
What's the issue? I'm saying Arizona has lax laws whereas California doesn't. It's not the same everywhere in the US, that's my point.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Kids are not using them for defense. They're used for sport, recreation, education, etc.

I take it you dislike sex-Ed classes because 'giving kids knowledge on sex is a stupid idea when they aren't fucking'?
There is no sex-ed classes in Turkey, because People don't have sex in Turkey. (they do have sex but very rare)

Why do you need a fucking gun for education?

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
You DO need to defend yourself. Just because Turkey is a shithole doesn't mean there are literally no risks living in America.

This "giving children guns" thing is fucking retarded, it's not like children can buy guns on their own, it's the parents fault if they fucking give their children guns. Parents can let their children drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and drive cars if they want, but that doesn't mean children are allowed to do these fucking things; Do you people understand now?
the difference being most of those things are explicitly prohibited and parents can be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

with children it isn't prohibited, therefore it's free reign on the parent's part.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
the difference being most of those things are explicitly prohibited and parents can be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

with children it isn't prohibited, therefore it's free reign on the parent's part.
If a parent lets their children use a weapon, it's often to teach them gun safety and how to properly and safely use the weapon. Pretty sure a parent can be charged with contributing to the deliquency of a minor if they just give a child a gun and let them roam free outside with absolutely no fucking surveillance or education

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
There is no sex-ed classes in Turkey, because People don't have sex in Turkey. (they do have sex but very rare)

Why do you need a fucking gun for education?
So that shit like this does not happen.

[doublepost=1470171811][/doublepost]
If a parent lets their children use a weapon, it's often to teach them gun safety and how to properly and safely use the weapon. Pretty sure a parent can be charged with contributing to the deliquency of a minor if they just give a child a gun and let them roam free outside with absolutely no fucking surveillance or education
that'd probably be child endangerment tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.