oh god

qbmax

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi all, I play Half-Life, Space Station 13, and played HL2RP too much. As I don't have a PC that can run Garry's Mod at a reasonable framerate at the moment, I'm kind of in limbo and the only thing my craptop can run is SS13. Anyway, I've played on three other HL2RP communities, played Civil Protection on all of them, Overwatch and Vortigaunt on two and Cremator, City Scanner, and Hunter on another. I consider myself well versed in the nuances of HL2RP and I also consider myself a semi-decent roleplayer (fuck me I've been bragging this entire time god damn it). Hopefully, once I get a new PC I can log on and play with you all.

love me

-Big Smoke

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You'll be a big meme here if you stay active and pretend to be Big Smoke the entire time.

Reactions: List

qbmax

Neutrino
Nebulae
Never played on it as I don't have a decent PC but it would be a great meme to go and be big smoke on it.

Reactions: List

Creeper Joe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Oh hi there Not George Melons. you're not a real ss13 player until you make a maxcap bomb
What server and codebase do you currently/did you previously play on?

qbmax

Neutrino
Nebulae
I normally play on /tg/ or CM. One time as a ling I made a maxcap bomb and threw it into Robotics where my target was.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
like it says in the book we are blessed and cursed

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
big smoke is my waifu im glad you're here :)