Old italian man forced out of his own hotel to make way for refugees #Justiceforluigi

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Just to make this not an all race war thread and add some facts for the few liberals reading this.
You can't really ask someone to serve people at a hotel for only seven euros a night.
Hell, I live there my whole life. That is only 210 euros a month, a ton cheaper than any apartments over here, and mind you, this is a hotel.

Literal communistic action when the government is forcing this private business, the hotel, to take in government refugees at a shit salary.

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
so wait have i looked at this wrong or is the italian government putting fuckin refugees before their own people

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
To think, this man who has worked hard all his life and created a successful business, would be betrayed at his old age by his own government in favor of slackers who mooch off the system and degenerate society.

I bet you this old man never woke up one day and thought "man my government will really fuck me over and betray my country men in favor of some shitheads with racial privilege!"

swexs

Nebulae
To think, this man who has worked hard all his life and created a successful business, would be betrayed at his old age by his own government in favor of slackers who mooch off the system and degenerate society.

I bet you this old man never woke up one day and thought "man my government will really fuck me over and betray my country men in favor of some shitheads with racial privilege!"
immigrants here get free cash, free shelter etc at the point you (as an immigrant) basically dont have to do anything anymore nor work in your life because the italian government treats you well
you would be surprised how many people suicided here in italy because they couldnt pay taxes and stuff like that due to them being unemployed
the situation here is pretty shit and immigrants are making it worse, we basically get immigrants everyday and i feel a bit sorry for those blacks who dont make it to the italian coasts because they die on their shit boats made of cardboard

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
The problem is that the government wouldn't dare pull this on a young business man.

Who do you think has the most to lose, a old man in his dying years, or a young man with his life ahead of him?

I beat your ass that said young man would make it his mission in life to fuck the government over for the rest of his life. But what can the old man realistically do in this situation besides sue? Nothing.

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's ok guys trump will tell those Italians to leave the old man alone, in January 20th :D

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I don't mind immigrants (being liberal and all), but this is just idiotic. 7 euros a night for a room, then kicked the owner out? The fuck?