Serious Old Iteration Guide for how to behave during workshift

Nebulae
Old iteration mental material right here, the right behavior.
How to RP.

As CWU waiting on the giant /me's to come to an end:

As CP overseeing the workshift:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
wish we had chatgpt during this era i wouldve gotten so many ration coupons

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the citizen done in 5 minutes with their workshift vs the one done in 30 minutes

that's why I always did labour shifts lol

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Speedrun your workshift /me
Get one of the workship members ejected by civil protection (He was stealing banana officer I swear)
Do his shift with another random civ you pulled in
Get paid double for doing 1.5x the work with 1 sentence /me

Repeat

-

Civil protection searching citizens to see if they may have stolen a UU branded Bandage from the production line
(they didn't, a single script fell behind the table)
faq-air-tsa-security-v2020-header-scaled.jpg

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fellas if we're doing worksheets again I solemnly swear to put the upmost effort into my labour workshift mini events even though im not event staff

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Swoo was great last iteration. @boots and I just hype manned each other until we were directors.

ENGCORE gang rise up

Honestly though leading ENGCORE during the Linntrix iteration was a literal blessing. Never had more fun. The shit we did was insane - imagine if we'd done this with more players too

Nebulae
ENGCORE gang rise up

Honestly though leading ENGCORE during the Linntrix iteration was a literal blessing. Never had more fun. The shit we did was insane - imagine if we'd done this with more players too

memba when your entire faction was rogue rebels to the point that as soon as CAB reared its head with investigations they all went underground at once

that was something

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
memba when your entire faction was rogue rebels to the point that as soon as CAB reared its head with investigations they all went underground at once

that was something
we had a planned night of arrests where we were gonna have OTA arrest a list of like 15 rebels. we were so close to just ending rebel rp but then everyone caught wind, never flagged on, and the server died

Nebulae
we had a planned night of arrests where we were gonna have OTA arrest a list of like 15 rebels. we were so close to just ending rebel rp but then everyone caught wind, never flagged on, and the server died
u can never be caught if you dont appear in the server

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

that was something

i loved not giving a fuck about rogue auths and instead telling my members to just not make my manager character notice keeping it ic..

we were the most active faction and I truly enjoyed it while it lasted. we did a fuckton of cool shit by keeping workshifts relaxed and making them rewarding for worker & citizen, I still remember @Grand's project of collective housing which was fun as fuck by citizens

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae

that was something
Those CP's were letting us do whatever so we went with it.