Serious Old Iteration Guide for how to behave during workshift

Nebulae
they should have played it out tbh

the best part is that some of us on the rebel side were actively counter-scheming against them. we had @john infiltrating CAB and leaking their informant programs to us so we could go after their sources. we had assassination plans laid out on @Merlinsclaw and his crony suits to the point we were just about ready to snipe them from across the map as soon as they stepped out of the nexus for any reason whatsoever (and we were trying to give them reasons to get out - they had an election to campaign for etc).

they had us on the ropes and we had them in our sights. it was gonna be the maddest battle royale since BAF vs directorate

then @Trains did an event and someone died and couldn't take an L and everyone stopped playing

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
the best part is that some of us on the rebel side were actively counter-scheming against them. we had @john infiltrating CAB and leaking their informant programs to us so we could go after their sources. we had assassination plans laid out on @Merlinsclaw and his crony suits to the point we were just about ready to snipe them from across the map as soon as they stepped out of the nexus for any reason whatsoever (and we were trying to give them reasons to get out - they had an election to campaign for etc).

they had us on the ropes and we had them in our sights. it was gonna be the maddest battle royale since BAF vs directorate

then @Trains did an event and someone died and couldn't take an L and everyone stopped playing
the funny part was that we knew nexus was a rebel too and we fully planned on killing him as well in the purge

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
we had a planned night of arrests where we were gonna have OTA arrest a list of like 15 rebels. we were so close to just ending rebel rp but then everyone caught wind, never flagged on, and the server died
honestly i don't even think we got a wind of it - we had wind of moles, because we turned @Toriwarior30055 into a stalker, but no wind of a incoming attack

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
to have booted an iteration with an event only to accidentally kill it off with an event is one of my crowning achievements in this community

giveth and taketh away

Nebulae
the funny part was that we knew nexus was a rebel too and we fully planned on killing him as well in the purge

he fucking INSISTED to me IC over our secret radio channel that he had it all under control. i was like "bro i got a bad feeling i think they know"

i would've been so fucking vindicated if the server lasted another week ong

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
if we knew it would result with an OTA raid i think the skinheads woulda stayed just to fight them. we were planning on causing an OTA sweep since terminal 😭 😭

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
counterargument
the 912848kg of explosives and unreigstered firearms in my pocket and the two coke-baggies up my nostrils

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
we had a planned night of arrests where we were gonna have OTA arrest a list of like 15 rebels. we were so close to just ending rebel rp but then everyone caught wind, never flagged on, and the server died
i want this so bad

Nebulae
man
old nebu / lemon punch era was so deep

people's imagination back then was wild fancy,
they only need to spark it up in modern days
we'll have a rerun of the same ol' insanities

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
i didn't do anything, if anything you guys betrayed me after I paid for all your gear :^)
Your CWU character was by far the easiest to break from the pressure and turn on your friends over a minor interrogation

Nebulae
i didn't do anything, if anything you guys betrayed me after I paid for all your gear :^)

i made sure you got spared!!! you were gonna get gatted because your character snitched on some people in the first map or something

i think sasha was telling me after the fact that your character's testimony singlehandedly gave 90% of the information they needed to put a stranglehold around the rebels. crazy drama and an all around tragic tale tbh (IC wise that is, very entertaining OOCly), knowing all the emotions flying around on both sides of it

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
If Linntrix's iteration taught us anything it was that the age-old adage of "if its easier to bounce back people will take more risks" has forever been an absolute pile of shit lmao
i would heavily disagree because on a few occasions I died and lost guns, just got them back after doing workshifts for people and sneaking out a couple tokens here and there for myself

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i would heavily disagree because on a few occasions I died and lost guns, just got them back after doing workshifts for people and sneaking out a couple tokens here and there for myself

Its not applicable to everyone, of course, but a lot of people knew how easy it was to bounce back and still quit when they learned about the above operation. It sucks.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Its not applicable to everyone, of course, but a lot of people knew how easy it was to bounce back and still quit when they learned about the above operation. It sucks.
oh 100%, however i'm pretty sure people just didn't want to play, not because they were going to be OTA raided. The rebels in the linntrix iteration had the equipment and the reserves necessary to just fight it, especially because we were buying clothes and cans in bunk to make them into 130 gas suits very fast and we could purchase AKs if need be as we just had a token overflow generated by the state.

the cab conflict was really good to play out and felt very nice. we raided buildings and did all sorts of shit to undermine the local government