Nebulae
creative venture
Thriving ventures
I decoded the message.
gVqNpqT.png

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
Why do you want to ban me? Ive set up a buissness and applied for science shit and all you guys do is spam it with harrasment
Don't ruin this thread as well man....

On a serious note though: Here's to more memories, funny and intense moments
The family was thrown onto the road after LP crashed but we're all here now :D
Good luck all enjoy :D please..

ffde9bcc61b394133a8441cff7b1e05d.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
We should thank you as much as you thank us. We would be nothing without each other. That is what a community is after all.

I know this community will turn out even better than LemonPunch. I can see it in all of us. Determination, Passion, and Love.

Whenever I may leave (a long time from now, mind you), I will always remeber what was shared here. :)

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
That's for a start. I'm prob going to donate more in a week or so. <3
How are you gonna fund :heyzeus: AND lemonpunch? You gotta secret:16k: hidden around somewhere? Cmon :heyzeus: pay up pay up, I'll give you access to some deregulated memes.

Edit: aaaa first double post

Nope

Neutrino
Nebulae
Been playing Gmod for a long time over a few Steam accounts, and honestly when I saw LP crash I saw little hope for the future. A few times I've heavily committed myself to communities only to have them crash and burn at their peak - or shortly after it - for one reason or another. The playerbase would split into a bunch of little communities and just fail to reunite. But clearly this community is different, you guys have something special here.

Hopefully I can get more involved in Nebulous than I was in LP and get to know some more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.