Owner For A Day

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
In reality, however. I would probably just sit around, thinking about what to do for the day. And then go to sleep, without doing anything.

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Spam @Blackquill with
:shelterfrog:

Business as usual while trying not to ruin the server.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

attempt to end my own waste of a life after remembering that in the time ive spent roleplaying i could have been doing something to help push mankind forward but i instead choice to sit behind a computer and talk to people ill never meet in real life and who i doubt even care about me while going onto a geralds mod server to type /mes and make sure people i dont like cant have fun and then after attempting to kill my self and failing (because of how much of a pussy i am) id leave it all to wonder the earth in hopes that either i kind soul would take me from this earth or that i could find a person to love. if this love is found i would cherish every moment of it, slowly forgetting my roleplay as i sink into a new life but still... the roleplay would haunt me, never leaving me until i finally give it... i type one more /me. once this is done my life would be over, i would explain the situation to my love and she would take my life

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
get that :16k: and take :fullownership:

(haha get it, it's a lemonpunch meme....)