Proton
Nebulae
make the vortigaunts purpose to run applebees restaraunts

make all the black characters eleven ft tall

steal the money and go on a vacation

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Make @Zak make the entiremap consit of only grey bland boxes, with more box props in them.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
i can do that

actually fuck it i will do that, industrial17: dev texture edition

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
_76941134_delete_thinkstock624.jpg

Reactions: List

heis

gamer
Nebulae
shut down community and force everyone to migrate to my new rp community called roleplay.net

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
set the map to flatgrass with no prior warning and watch everyone stumble around in confusion

spawn an AR2 a couple of meters in front of a citizen and delete it every time they get close

nuke SWEP

announce high command and watch everyone flip shit

strider whitelist

create a Gordon Freeman char

sexually abuse developers

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
If I were an owner for more than one day, first thing I'd do would be to hire a fucking consultant.

If one day, and one day only; I'd go ahead and secretly add a serverguard version of /it to the game, so I can observer around as an admin, doing /it's for people's ambience and not be caught.

" *** S.Hunter picks up the broken USP from the floor. "
" *** The L shaped piece of metal seems extraordinarily corroded and almost unfixable. With some skill and patience, you could make this work."

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
If I were an owner for more than one day, first thing I'd do would be to hire a fucking consultant.

If one day, and one day only; I'd go ahead and secretly add a serverguard version of /it to the game, so I can observer around as an admin, doing /it's for people's ambience and not be caught.

" *** S.Hunter picks up the broken USP from the floor. "
" *** The L shaped piece of metal seems extraordinarily corroded and almost unfixable. With some skill and patience, you could make this work."
you're like the most boring guy ever

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
If I were owner for a day...I'd probably give myself lots of tags. I really like them for some reason.

I'd donate just to have a forum tag, :rolleyes: