PANDEMIC - '28 Days Later'-inspired session-based private CW:RP - Nebulous Exclusive - Info Thread

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i heard map

im your man

$200 and ill make you a masterpiece

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this didnt go well last time because nobody likes just passiverp

Exactly, the crash-site one was just passive and this opens up a ton more for combat. The first planned session involves quite a bit of combat actually, with planned bandits and military gamemaster characters, along with some passive.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
everywhere is israel is considered a desert compared to the glory of the UNITED KINGDOM

is eldeos being sarcastic or does he mean everything hes saying?

:rolleyes:
>Glory
BritishLandLoss.png

Yeah man I see the glory.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>Glory
BritishLandLoss.png

Yeah man I see the glory.
do you even know an ounce of history

you post an image that you dont know the meaning off, or the history behind

or well, anything really

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
do you even know an ounce of history

you post an image that you dont know the meaning off, or the history behind

or well, anything really
You guys got cucked hard and citizens aren't even allowed to carry plastic knives or question glorious refugee programs.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why make it private?
Do you expect 32 people to apply?

32 players is drastic, it's just the package deal we get. We are actually sitting at around 12 players currently on the roster and I still expect more.

A public RP has to be linked to some form of a community and doesn't allow for the quality-control and dungeons & dragons style game mastering that I want to do to give a much more immersive and dynamic feel to the server. Plus, a public RP of this would be conflicting with Frundtech which doesn't need any players taken from it really, a private RP with nebulous players is just a fun little thing we could do over a while in a diverse storyline without a bunch of random characters showing up or the stress of administration that a public server has.
[doublepost=1465397382][/doublepost]
You guys got cucked hard and citizens aren't even allowed to carry plastic knives or question glorious refugee programs.

I don't want this to get locked, please stop.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah, i only act like i know everything john, dont expect a response from me DUH

but for real, kudos to you for doing this. 99%, hell even 100% of public rp servers are filled with morons who call walking around in circles "rp". id sign up if i wasnt so lazy

Reactions: List

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
but for real, kudos to you for doing this. 99%, hell even 100% of public rp servers are filled with morons who call walking around in circles "rp". id sign up if i wasnt so lazy

If you want to join specifically, just add me honestly, all that you really need to be able to do is keep a miniscule char sheet with injuries and a ref. pic to play.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vdsplgsksdggkretet/

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
PANDEMIC

The following spoilers contain links to Google documents including a summary of the server, how to apply, the current lore, and information about our goals regarding quality-control and a private, session-based server environment.

This is in no way an official server or linked to any other community, and is mainly just a quality-controlled private RP that I've been working on with several others for quite some time in hopes of creating an interesting story and interacting with some other members over dozens of future sessions.

A spoiler with a Doc will soon be added detailing the server content, some of which are custom commissions, along with the schedule of sessions, server status, roster of players, etc.

The following survey is free to be filled out by anybody who is going to be applying, for use in formulating a fair schedule of sessions for both EU and US players;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Gfmqax6DFOFegbNV0PQeLZ5auobqpL7CEt9okNeh8GA/viewform

Any questions can be PM'ed to me, other then that, here are the documents detailing the entire server.

Okay after getting lynch mobbed I feel like explaining myself

I humourously claimed that this thing is a circlejerk because of my past with the whitelisted servers and when I was told that its to keep "morons" out I assumed it could be stretched as far as to "keep ppl idk out" amd to be honest I hate cliques and circlejerks alot so I kinda jumped the gun here and I apologize. Hope it works out well. Peace

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae

I humourously claimed that this thing is a circlejerk because of my past with the whitelisted servers and when I was told that its to keep "morons" out I assumed it could be stretched as far as to "keep ppl idk out" amd to be honest I hate cliques and circlejerks alot so I kinda jumped the gun here and I apologize. Hope it works out well. Peace
My army has already been assembled, your weak Box nation's plea will not be heard, prepare for wave one sir, my Box Knights will destroy everything in that little box town of yours.

This is what you get for not paying taxes.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
My army has already been assembled, your weak Box nation's plea will not be heard, prepare for wave one sir, my Box Knights will destroy everything in that little box town of yours.

This is what you get for not paying taxes.

Its hard to pay for taxes when you pay 191% of a cars worth

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Its hard to pay for taxes when you pay 191% of a cars worth
Peasant, who do you think you are?
You have the cardboard to talk to the king of the Boxians like that?

You will be beheaded, and your little town will become nothing but late FedEx boxes.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

You hate cliques and circlejerks because nobody likes you and you aren't in one. Whatever, I don't really care anymore.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Thank you for your Donation Crash, the Boxians thank you.
[doublepost=1465417476][/doublepost]Also on a serious note, hope this goes good, it looks like an awesome RP story.