Party Rock vs Party Rockers

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
party rock is you fucking retards, god i cannot believe this is still up for debate, it is you uneducated fucktards that continue to remind me that humanity truly has no hope, you clearly have no fucking appreciation for good music if you cant even get the song lyrics for party rock anthem right you complete tools

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
party rock is you fucking retards, god i cannot believe this is still up for debate, it is you uneducated fucktards that continue to remind me that humanity truly has no hope, you clearly have no fucking appreciation for good music if you cant even get the song lyrics for party rock anthem right you complete tools
let me guess you were born in the wrong generation and you listen to bohemian rhapsody all day too

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
let me guess you were born in the wrong generation and you listen to bohemian rhapsody all day too
listen to me you uneducated swine, i dont need to put up with your little ironic hehe gags about my music taste, QUEEN is the best and i dont want to listen to all the music of today all this little uzi boat garbage, he shouldve only had ONE NIGHT. but no, i dont care much for robert shmurders 'hot boy' song either, complete lack of thought into the lyrics, no care, no polish in the song, i do not care that his bitch caught a body about a week ago. the beatles, that is real talent, show me some classic rock and roll any day in comparison to xxx tentacle man or lil pope

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
listen to me you uneducated swine, i dont need to put up with your little ironic hehe gags about my music taste, QUEEN is the best and i dont want to listen to all the music of today all this little uzi boat garbage, he shouldve only had ONE NIGHT. but no, i dont care much for robert shmurders 'hot boy' song either, complete lack of thought into the lyrics, no care, no polish in the song, i do not care that his bitch caught a body about a week ago. the beatles, that is real talent, show me some classic rock and roll any day in comparison to xxx tentacle man or lil pope
what about deathcore bro

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
ha you yuppie dog i myself listen to classical music. yeah you heard me i love listening to beethoven on my iphone x while writing my self-help book for transsexual demi-fish gods who wish to drump trump by blowing eachother inside the statue of liberty so back off you troglodyte

D

Deleted member 243

ha you yuppie dog i myself listen to classical music. yeah you heard me i love listening to beethoven on my iphone x while writing my self-help book for transsexual demi-fish gods who wish to drump trump by blowing eachother inside the statue of liberty so back off you troglodyte
now listen here you complete and utterly useless cretin, for I will tell you how it is. if you don't listen to every single michael jackson grunt then who the fuck even are you lmaoooo

like seriously what is your bidding, talking shit to jimbert like ur somekind of geralds mode super music guru

here is some musik

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
party rock is in the hou
se tonight

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I'm glad to have you on my side, brother

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
PARTY ROCKS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT RETARDS A SENTENCE NEEDS A VERB