Pawn Shop (Show and Tell) Thread

Beardybug

Neutrino
Nebulae
Post an item in this thread that has sentimental value or you find really cool. It could be a computer, priceless vase, favorite pet, your car, whatever you want. As long as you have sentimental attachment to the object, you know a bit about it, and you would like to share cool details on it.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop thread. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come in this thread.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I'm big harrison, and THIS, is my big harrison. I work here with my big harrison, and my harrison. One thing i've learned after 21 years, you never know WHAT is gonna come out of that big harrison.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
No, pls.. noo please, make it stop
Go more? Aight.

I'm Wolfaye, and THIS is the nebulous community. I work here with my operator status, and my god, @Blackquill. If there's one thing I've learned in a few months, it's that you NEVER know who's gonna come through that introduction sub-forum.

I'm @Blackquill, and THIS, is my HL2RP server. I work here with my staff team, and some cancer like Adrenaline. If there's one thing I've learned in a few years, it's that you never know WHAT is gonna come through that ban appeal sub-forum.

I'm Adrenaline, and THIS, is my life. I live here with my aggression issues and my rollenspiel addiction, HL2RP. If there's one thing i've learned, it's that you never know WHAT you're gonna get banned for.

Beardybug

Neutrino
Nebulae
Example

This is my citizen eco-drive stainless steel watch, it is really cool, and cost me ~$200. I got it 3 years back at a local jewelry and watch store, I have worn it almost everyday since, and it is still in great condition. These kinds of watches are really cool, as they convert light into energy, that is stored in a power cell, making it energy efficient!

frb59-2453-1.jpg

Reactions: List