people who have been here since lemonpunch, why?

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Premium Member
Nebulae
Here I made a poem:

"LP was lit
Neb is the shit
Gmod's a pit
For the decrepit."

On a serious note, even if I have quit a few times, most of my best friends are from this community. On Steam, mostly. And even if this community is as toxic as the roleplay is good, it's really hard to get rid of this place, for better or worse. I'm around again, and enjoying it. Thanks, global quarantines. You brought my friends back together.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
D

Deleted member 6062

Here I made a poem:

"LP was lit
Neb is the shit
Gmod's a pit
For the decrepit."

On a serious note, even if I have quit a few times, most of my best friends are from this community. On Steam, mostly. And even if this community is as toxic as the roleplay is good, it's really hard to get rid of this place, for better or worse. I'm around again, and enjoying it. Thanks, global quarantines. You brought my friends back together.
you were always hard to keep up with, how fast do you even type?

florek

Electron
Nebulae
@Evie

Remember this?

7709D7DE491779178B2FF1FC60C7E4D2F93B9C84

27B6DA9D789EFC53E3BD86EA422A75B563346130

green name

Proton
Nebulae
lemonpunch was a complete shitshow and nebulous proves to show if you fixed everything wrong with lemonpunch (blatant corruption, power tripling) there can exist a really good server and gameplay. then gurrazor the almighty Lord and Savior decided to yeet out with the $20/month donation bux. amazing move

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
LP was fucking hardcore sometimes, both forums and ww3rp were ruthless and really not friendly to newcomers. Circlejerks were extreme then.

I always will remember how Punchpacket(?) executed my char and one Master Sergeant(Anyone remember his OOC name) and a Private (he killed those two for stepping in the line of fire) for a real tiny mistake or something. Guy was nuts. Tho I still feel pretty nostalgic when thinking back to it.
I think personally I still come back ocassionaly for the community and see how folks who still play actively are holding up. Also for new WW3RP but cant write for shit with a broken hand :)

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Can anyone remember the name of that random blue suit that became a meme for battering the OTA with his fists?