people who have been here since lemonpunch, why?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
dont want to name and shame
fd3e42ee01a3be9e723b072662322663.png

Reactions: List

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Basically.

I have a personal disdain for it myself.
I can vaguely remember drama between two admins in ye olde LP days when one of them found out the other was doing some mischievous shit on the Steam Overlay, can't recall specific details though...

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm just here to see what direction the river of rolaplay flows. Most of the buddies I made on nebulous have left, and only thing really keeping me here was finishing a loose end on semi-event character. That, and seeing how Stasiland would turn out.

Oh, and making memes, I guess. Even now got a couple of videos I can't really show because YT's not an option for me, and every other means of embedding videos is either broken or requires an account to the uploader site.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
I remember @rang going on a date with a low ranking CP on his RL at the top of the Nexus, he set up a fancy dinner table with cheese and wine, with me and spider cringing and laughing in observer. It's cool tho no hate, it was years ago and it was funny
it was supposed to be a semi-serious meme though because i was laughing in /op about it and getting cheese to fly off the nexus into the city

i accept the cringe however that my CP relationships were hilarious
we were all memers back then
there were many more of us: myself as quick-4 (mark rivera), @rapidjuice as judge-7 (bruce mcantlish - also the progenitor of this glorious image), @diebrox as hero-1 (artur thorben), @albino as vice something (karl adler), @mrperson as xray-8 and probably @rang as nomad-8 as well
yes

remember the /me aNGRY gang followed by taking off cp suits into alien grunt models
[doublepost=1571006738][/doublepost]that date was also after a beach party with CPs and citizens and OTA guards with hallucinogen drug items spawned in for everyone that gave you seizures and made your screen freak out

Last edited:

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Left too much of a mark here and on lemonpunch to leave; Spending 4 years in a place is a lot to just leave behind

D

Deleted member 243

this artist reminds me of the DJ guy from old C8, with the mall and the underground nightclub

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
On one hand: maybe we're more tolerant considering shit like anime was mocked to hell and back and people got told to drink bleach and kill themselves a lot

On the other, we still get into arguments a lot and insult each other but not on that level
cba to read the thread and shit so this has probably been said but

most people have grown up now
like back when LP was peaking, filthy frank was still considered the height of comedy and being as blatantly offensive and cunty as possible was seen as hilarious

people don’t care as much anymore
i mean god i was a retard in LP and most my time here, but hey it was kinda fun i guess

although i wish i didn’t put so much fucking time into it
because let’s be honest it’s not worth it lol

i’m starting to improve my physical well-being and develop a decent real life social group, since i’m not much of a cave dweller anymore

like i fucked off a LOT of oppurunities when i was younger because i was happy with what was in front of me.

i only come back here now to look at the forums, see how shits going. once in a while i come on the server but i don’t have the patience to seriously rp anymore so i just fuck around.
i’ve got far more important things to worry about than a virtual character.

so yeah

the reason i’m still here after 5/6 years is because i like some of the people here i guess
it’s fun to reply to threads and see if people agree or hate you for something, and also just to see how the servers doing. old habits die hard

i mean don’t get me a wrong a lot of people here are fucking cunts but not all of you

don’t spend too much time on the server, you’ll regret it when you look back on it

wear a seatbelt
look after yourself
love yourself

as you were x
[doublepost=1571610534][/doublepost]oh yeah and screen cap was fucking weird

looking back a lot about LP was a bit fucked, least of all the whole 16k thing

i remember when some guy got IP banned because he was a nazi, or something like that, might not have been here

but yeah
some people there and here were and are fucked up
in that nice “alright to talk to, but wouldn’t voluntarily spend time with” kinda way
but i mean that in the nicest way possible
[doublepost=1571610865][/doublepost]

yeah and my first ever experience on LP was with some people who just ran up to a cop and beat him to death

and that cop turned out to be eridian

and we all got banned for a week

Last edited:

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
612ecc9ede.jpg

BRO I DONT REMEMBER BEING THIS CRINGE WHAT HAPPENED
bro it was either you or audendante that fucking scared me back in the day lmfao idk why

every word in the cp guide coming out a thesaurus

man thinking about it (and i’m aware this is all merging into a huge post but fuck off) lp was mad

like in 2015/16 me and @Postino erre in the base in the back of the cinema and eridian turned into a turtle locked me in a cage and went and built a massive house in the middle of the plaza in graveyard hours

someone shot snoop dogg

there was a 2nd anniversary event that just never happened again

the last event when someone permebanned gurrazor and everyone was just shooting eachother

i erp’d with some guy, i think ricefields, as a joke and then i went on my cop and @Blackquill ran up to me, knocked me out, put a cone on my head

i kinda had this weird retarded storyline on my cop where i was friends with a few citizens and frequently took my mask off and spoke with them in a room whilst dispatch was on
think i only got caught because evil was watching in no clip then saw me later and raidod like “execute order 66” and sprayed me and the rest of them down

thinking about it i don’t know why i didn’t get dewhitelisted for that it was literally going rogue without asking lmao

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i kinda had this weird retarded storyline on my cop where i was friends with a few citizens and frequently took my mask off and spoke with them in a room whilst dispatch was on
think i only got caught because evil was watching in no clip then saw me later and raidod like “execute order 66” and sprayed me and the rest of them down
Ahahaha I almost forgot about this, forgot it ended with you getting domed. Idk why we weren't killed afterwards for it tbh

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i mean no one's judging it's okay
look i’m not twippydoge it could be worse
[doublepost=1571613200][/doublepost]
Ahahaha I almost forgot about this, forgot it ended with you getting domed. Idk why we weren't killed afterwards for it tbh
i genuinely thought you were

never forget jordan whatever the fuck

his “”journal”” was fucking laughably cringey i saved it i think

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
lowkey kinda miss Quarantine zone Roleplay, being a guard in the underground tunnels while occasionally slipping by from frundtech and their guns that shoot 2 bullets in one shot

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
Anyone remember from LemonPunch a dude (named Joe, I think) who donated something like 1K and Gurrazor and Cryptic gave him his own community manager role and then like a month later he actually died IRL?

Fucking RIP, that shit was whack.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Anyone remember from LemonPunch a dude (named Joe, I think) who donated something like 1K and Gurrazor and Cryptic gave him his own community manager role and then like a month later he actually died IRL?

Fucking RIP, that shit was whack.
dude got done in by a drug dealer or some bollocks right

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
dude got done in by a drug dealer or some bollocks right
that's what heard. I only spoke to him once, seemed like a really chill guy despite not knowing a thing about the server he was just made community manager of at the time.

Nebulae
Favourite memory of LP for me was during my first global staff meeting (maybe like 40/50 odd people plus Gurrazor etc).

Everyone was muted I poked harry or BQ, can’t remember and got unmuted, blasted my @Finlay3110 soundboard of “wEaKenEd HeN mY mAIn MaN!!!!1!”

got booted from the channel and TS admin revoked :steve:

worth it........

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Favourite memory of LP for me was during my first global staff meeting (maybe like 40/50 odd people plus Gurrazor etc).

Everyone was muted I poked harry or BQ, can’t remember and got unmuted, blasted my @Finlay3110 soundboard of “wEaKenEd HeN mY mAIn MaN!!!!1!”

got booted from the channel and TS admin revoked :steve:

worth it........
Holy shit memories

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
originally i came here cause i had mad fun playing on the outlands server and had hoped id see it make a return

stayed cause of the community though thanks to people like logan and phoenix back then