people who have been here since lemonpunch, why?

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I still vividly remember my first patrol on LP WW3RP

it was on the stalker snow map (still my favourite gmod map honestly), and we got sent to occupy the motel. I was standing on the roof, and all of a sudden I got shot once. Though it only took a tiny sliver of my armor bar off, tiny wheels in my 16 year old grug brain began to turn, I thought to myself "gee, roleplay is meant to be realistic, and realistically, getting shot in the body armor hurts", so in the middle of an active, raging s2k firefight I stood in the open and typed out;

"/me is hit by bullet and falls on floor in pain"

I go into /animinjured and from my vantage point on the ground I see my entire squad get slaughtered. Soon enough a globalist approaches me and my chatbox is soon greeted with;

[A standard globalist...] radios "Sir I've found a live one!"
[A standard globalist...] radios "But sir! That's a warcrime!"

before his existential crisis could come to an end the globalist squad was slaughtered by our QRF, I was approached by a Coalition medic

"whats your state"
"uh I got hit in the vest"

then he called me a pussy and we RTB'd and I got promoted

good times

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
actually, my first introduction to WW3RP was Generations

let me tell you, it was really fucking confusing to log onto a server called "World War 3 RP" and be greeted with the Battle of Kursk

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Made a lot of friends around these two communities so I guess I will stay here for now. Maybe then we will have FalloutRP

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i remember my first ww3 experience on lp
pleb coalition back on that really snowy custom map
some drill sergeant who had no clue what he was doing but at least more than me testing if i can rp but not actually telling me anything about the gamemode

then being let lose to start shit in base and die in two patrols

good times

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
4E7630A5C881F03A7B215D9575636B01461DCAE1

39D2658A6221278BFEFBBC69164EFC0A4F55ABFF

3FE6FD39BDF7A4EAA7008C4B4F636F652E1F836A

@Ace @Raz0r @Stalker @mpower @Alon @heis @seal
one of the oldest screenshots i have on my pc of ww3

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I realise it was cringe and whatever
but honestly,

One of the things that set LP apart from all other HL2RP servers was that it was balls to the wall insane and people were willing to do crazy shit like Snoop Dogg event and Rictalspace the Joker comes to gotham 17 to kill a cop (as sporadic events)

playing was fun as fuck don't @me

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i shitpost and wonder why i haven't been removed completely

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
To this day I am still not really sure how people actually still remember me, but yes hi, I suppose I'm a LP veteran that lurks about occasionally. I'd go back to HL2RP if I had the time to but unfortunately I don't, I still remember way back when I could sink up to 8 hours a day on LemonPunch (Forums and ingame)

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
To this day I am still not really sure how people actually still remember me, but yes hi, I suppose I'm a LP veteran that lurks about occasionally. I'd go back to HL2RP if I had the time to but unfortunately I don't, I still remember way back when I could sink up to 8 hours a day on LemonPunch (Forums and ingame)
hey bortiganster

anyone remember fatetastic?