Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
Emptiness =/= bad.
I wasn't pleased with the emptiness so I did my best to please myself and anyone sharing my look on it
Lack of concept is bad.
It had concept
I even threw together a short story in my head back then to make sense of it all and it kind of ties that picture together with my other pose that was similar but alot more empty

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wasn't pleased with the emptiness so I did my best to please myself and anyone sharing my look on it

It had concept
I even threw together a short story in my head back then to make sense of it all and it kind of ties that picture together with my other pose that was similar but alot more empty

I ain't saying your art is bad.

I'm saying you went the wrong direction with it. You should've made it empty tbh.

Have just the citizen and the mech, gives more of a sense of awe and a better focal point rather than some random text saying "Fuck off" And a pile of scrap on a wall randomly.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
You should've made it empty tbh
I thought it looked alot worse to be honest and I've always been taught that too much empty space is bad.
Have just the citizen and the mech, gives more of a sense of awe and a better focal point rather than some random text saying "Fuck off" And a pile of scrap on a wall randomly
Though it's not random

It's supposed to be D4-esque which is why there's so much broken union shit like the bridge and propaganda poster, aswell as the hunter chopper.

Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
someone please lock this.
thought I'd check if I could do it myself since I'm leaving, but I can't soooo yeah.

if I could be bothered I'd give plenty of people a personal "fuck you" but eh

anyways,