Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
sorry im not a cringey swede who is bullied big time by his siblings at home
sorry I'm not a reject who has his head put in a toilet on a daily basis and feels the need to talk shit about people who live too far away to kick my ass

also just so that people don't go "he didn't deny it", my only sibling doesn't bully me, though I wouldn't doubt that yours do.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
sorry I'm not a reject who has his head put in a toilet on a daily basis and feels the need to talk shit about people who live too far away to kick my ass

also just so that people don't go "he didn't deny it", my only sibling doesn't bully me, though I wouldn't doubt that yours do.
i doubt my 5'3 9 year old brother bullies me seeing as im 5'11.
and atleast i dont bumlick people to get into groups and be liked on a forums to a roleplaying community

Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
i doubt my 5'3 9 year old brother bullies me seeing as im 5'11.
and atleast i dont bumlick people to get into groups and be liked on a forums to a roleplaying community
bumlick people to get into groups and try to be liked on a roleplaying community excuse me?

I'm not in any "groups" and I'm hated by a large portion of this community because I don't really care
I do say hi and stuff to people like @Blackquill and others 'cause I consider them friends, but many go "asslick xddd" because they don't have enough friends to know that you do that

anyways, I'ma just keep watching this video I'm in the middle of, so keep on moving your shitter and try to feel good about yourself if you feel like it.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
anyways, I'ma just keep watching this video I'm in the middle of, so keep on moving your shitter and try to feel good about yourself if you feel like it.
lol did u just try to shut me down even though you clearly try to act cool on the forums and get in with people even though you fail by a long run, u try to roast ppl and ur like 'haha sick roast xddd lol' but really ur just a bit sad because u look like a spastic when u do it.
but ok bro enjoy urself

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
alright @Blackquill do you feel like cleaning out this thread of ramsey's posts and my replies to them? they can stay if you don't feel like it
but ok other than that I made a new pose people

7FC970C2FB2B6FA1855BB2EF89866167F8025012

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
alright @Blackquill do you feel like cleaning out this thread of ramsey's posts and my replies to them? they can stay if you don't feel like it
but ok other than that I made a new pose people

7FC970C2FB2B6FA1855BB2EF89866167F8025012

What is the guy on the right doing? Looks like he has bad vision and needs to put a distance between him and something he's holding in his hand.

Also, you should zoom in more, and use more props to make the scene feel more lively. Also, I'd position the camera a bit lower and looking up at the robot to give a bit more big and scary feel to it.

Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
What is the guy on the right doing? Looks like he has bad vision and needs to put a distance between him and something he's holding in his hand.
He just threw a smoke to cover him when he gets his gun from the other guy
Also, you should zoom in more, and use more props to make the scene feel more lively. Also, I'd position the camera a bit lower and looking up at the robot to give a bit more big and scary feel to it.
Had it so zoomed out 'cause I wanted the whole metal gear to be visible but reading this made me realize my mistake