Serious pizza

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I've stopped eating pizza lately.
Been cursed recently it seems, as whenever I get out a pizza from the oven for myself, something makes the pizza do a 180 and splat on the floor, even with a tray, even when holding it with both hands carefully, it just 'splats'

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
One of my favourite parts of my terrible diet while I attended school was getting a shitty two pound pizza from those small pizza shops you'd find on high streets. It came with 2 toppings of your choosing, and my combo of choice was beef and pepperoni.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Spruce-smoked sausage, brie cheese, basil and tomatoes
Juiciest, tastiest pizza ive ever fuckin had

Anything else is boring compared to it

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Chicken and pepperoni, rest is just a normal cheese and tomato pizza. Can’t deal with different sauces or other toppings. Maybe sausage?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Chicken and pepperoni, rest is just a normal cheese and tomato pizza. Can’t deal with different sauces or other toppings. Maybe sausage?
sausage on pizza is fucking glorious
do it

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why not ?
It's like you guys here are doing a pineapple holocaust.
If you’re eating pizza, it has to be pizza.

No weird shit like pineapples or shrimp or fucking dragon fruit with pudding.

Cheese, tomato sauce, a vegetable, some kind of meat that is not sea food. That’s pizza.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
brie cheese
brie cheese is terribly overrated by hipsters but damn is it good on burgers

never tried it on pizza however

Cheese, tomato sauce, a vegetable, some kind of meat that is not sea food. That’s pizza.
let people eat what they want. don't try to establish control on what other people do in their lives because you have none on your own life.

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae

I eat my food like I eat it.
I don't care if someone on a forum tells me what a proper pizza is.

It's like Americans grill sausage and Europeans cook sausage.

Everyone has their personal favourites and I don't hate anyone if he likes to eat something which I don't like.

This discussion is just dicking around how pineapple is shit and how everyone who does not like it is in the right, including you.
So it's pretty intolerant here, turning a innocent thread into a anti-pineapple hating party.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
This discussion is just dicking around how pineapple is shit and how everyone who does not like it is in the right, including you.

It's just a joke from my part lol I don't care if you eat your pizza with pineapple, shrimp or tide-pods.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
It's just a joke from my part lol I don't care if you eat your pizza with pineapple, shrimp or tide-pods.
hes not talking to you though, he's talking to the obese american who thinks shoveling food into his mouth as his primary activity makes him an authority on gastronomy

newsflash @Linntrix, your people have ruined traditional food from all over the world for centuries and you getting assblasted because some guy likes fruit on his pie is retribution. TAKE THAT

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae

I don't care about memers or trolls like you.
But someone like @Linntrix who is actually fighting for his thinking of what is right or wrong is something totally different.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae