Playtest - Day 3 feedback

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Rod your favorite clip is here
Bob fucking lumbridge killed me, this was absolutely genius and I adore you for it, including the fucking amulet - the attention to detail was FLAWLESS.

i was driven a few miles out of the city by some stranger who didn't talk

had no money and there were no taxis answering calls, and stealing cars just made them abruptly turn off. i guess every time i stole a guy's car they very quickly yanked the keys out with them?

had to pause the game every 30-odd seconds just so i could get my bearings, or steal a car just so i could look at a minimap and reorient myself

game said i'd have to walk about 5 miles on foot to get back to the city center

I'm sure i could've logged out and reconnected to teleport back to the motel but that felt like a bandaid solution to my problem

i stuck around for about an hour

sorry
Literally my point in a single instant, I'm really sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
POV: The playtest is over and now you have to wait for the release before you get to have that much fun again

b16.jpg

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i spent the playtest running around pushing peoples cars over and flying around corners in that 3 wheel car

p.s, you can kill or dmg ppl by pushing the cheapest rental car ontop of them by sprinting into it like it's gta SA @alex

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
POV: The playtest is over and now you have to wait for the release before you get to have that much fun again

b16.jpg
For release I’ll actually be around for more than a DAY so you can depend on favourite taxi and camera man for all your needs :D