Playtest Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40856823

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?
I enjoy GTARP, both text, and voice. I've never worked a professional QA job and have only done QA work when bug-fixing my projects or from the occasional invite to a closed beta game.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?
Anytime works but preferably sometime in the morning or afternoon in the US.

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17800525

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? Bug-hunting is always good fun and it's freedom to give feedback actively during development about features ranging from gameplay to UI design.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Pretty much anytime in the EST morning to afternoon on varying days. Apart from having Friday nights free I never have a locked-in schedule.

DenZ

the silent moderator guy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42062661

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? To see how far the project has come so far & help give feedback.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Evenings during weekdays (6-11pm harry potter time). Any time during the weekends.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19872394

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: I make the things and do the feedback

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?: evenings uk

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120610737

I have been really excited for this server since it was first announced, and so I am very much interested in taking part to get a little sneak peak at it, and to try and help out any bugs that might have to be ironed out if they are around. Plus, just a bit of fun, isn't it?

Can't be much from the 12th-18th because of cringe valentines stuff, but as long as it's not a Sunday I can make myself available for anytime! GMT based as well so as long as it's not TOO late as well

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16404831

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: I am a GTA RP simp and I can do things, break things, and write five paragraphs for an incredibly minor bug or some minor frustration.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?: Whenever, my schedule is flexible

YelllowRxses

String
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198738340

I've been playing FiveM for a little over a year now, and bouncing around servers for the past month. I've played on HL2RP with Neb a bit ago and enjoyed it, but the HL2RP setting wasn't really something I fell in love with. I'd love to be able to interact with the community on a platform I am more familar with.

I am around most evenings (EST) but I usually work Thursdays-Sundays and those days might be later for me.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46920187

I like Neb and tbh haven't really played any GTA RP outside of a few hours so reckon I could give decent feedback from the perspective of someone completely (sort of) new to GTA RP

Weekdays after 5:30PM and weekends unless I'm out

Pollux

Nerd
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? Been following the project since it was announced, more than happy to help out. I have a lot of experience in tedious bug hunting and such too.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Anytime

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66002489

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? Because I've never tried gtaRP and I love nebulous.cloud so gtaRP+nebulous must be cool. I have also been following the dev updates and everything looks so damn cool i wanna try it out.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Depends on the day. Generally after 19.00

Juicy

Proton
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67321251

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I play GTARP a lot and have been following the work that neb has been doing on it. Hopefully it'll be top tier and I know the community are all used to roleplaying so it can be a really good experience. I need to use my 3090 TI capability instead of using it on gmod...

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? I tend to always finish work earlier so between 1pm to midnight everyday.

OskarDemus

Proton
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79662659

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I want a different taste of the neb community the forums and HL2rp have been a lot of fun but I yearn for a new experience. That and I love GTA rp

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? most days past 4pm

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974

i like to find bugs and exploits and to have a little nose around, only played on 1 gta rp server years ago for a few mins

7pm(GMT 0)everyday and most of the afternoon on wednesday and thurdays

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167370961

I'd like to try and break the game and not get banned for it!

Anytime after 6PM GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.