Please help us (SNP are at it again)

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
The Scottish Nazi party are at it again.

'what about the referendum TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO?' -average level headed scot
'never happened mate' - sturgeon

13920843_330345707354523_7147304383978750920_n.jpg

hoping big theresa sorts shite out

Reactions: List

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Scottish Nazi party are at it again.

'what about the referendum TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO?' -average level headed scot
'never happened mate' - sturgeon

13920843_330345707354523_7147304383978750920_n.jpg

hoping big theresa sorts shite out

'What about the EU REFERENDUM which changed the circumstances?' - average level headed scot
'never happened mate' - No/leave supporters who can't accept the fact that circumstances have changed

One of the no arguements back in 2014 was that if we left we wouldn't be able to enter the EU and we'd be stuck.
Now that we've left the EU and 60% of Scotland voted remain, it's now on the table...

I was a NO supporter back in 2014
Now I'm YES because quite frankly the whole vote leave thing has us fucked

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
'What about the EU REFERENDUM which changed the circumstances?' - average level headed scot
'never happened mate' - No/leave supporters who can't accept the fact that circumstances have changed

One of the no arguements back in 2014 was that if we left we wouldn't be able to enter the EU and we'd be stuck.
Now that we've left the EU and 60% of Scotland voted remain, it's now on the table...

brexit has fucked everyone up a bit but
its not even clear whether an independent scotland would be let back into europe
not like we'd have much to offer

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i want scotland to have its dream to leave the uk so they can form their own currency of haggis and iron bru

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

even if you leave the EU wouldn't take you because scotland on its own has a shit economy, you recieve the highest subsidies from england in all of the uk and would honestly be dead without it, the economy of scotland on its own is lower than the post soviet shithole states back when they tried to get in the eu. and at least those states had a purpose to be in the eu, being in it gave them a buffer zone against russia and weakened them, the eu has literally no reason to accept scotland at all. feel free to vote yes if you want to live in a third world shithole

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
this could all be sorted with some British nationalism

the SNP way is:
Scotland voted to stay but has to leave anyway aa!1!

the not SNP way is:
british vote, scotland is IN Britain, so Scotland leaves too

only a minority of scots really feel british
[doublepost=1476454993][/doublepost]
even if you leave the EU wouldn't take you because scotland on its own has a shit economy, you recieve the highest subsidies from england in all of the uk and would honestly be dead without it, the economy of scotland on its own is lower than the post soviet shithole states back when they tried to get in the eu. and at least those states had a purpose to be in the eu, being in it gave them a buffer zone against russia and weakened them, the eu has literally no reason to accept scotland at all. feel free to vote yes if you want to live in a third world shithole
im happy to admit this because i still get free university education

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
ur safe anyway mate, May has stated there wouldnt be a second referendum