Serious Please Increase Player Cap For HL2 Rp server.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The que for joining is literally like 15-30 people so you're basically fucked if you didn't join 6-7 hours prior

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Do you realise that with an increase in players, props increase and entities also, making the server laggier and crash often.

Simple words,

No.

Nebulae
As John Gump I really wanna play and have some fun but stinky owner minge doesnt increase server cap lmao
hey dont mark this dumb i was joking u bitch lol
[doublepost=1503076850][/doublepost]I only want a to have a tiny player cap raise or big one maybe any player cap raise is good
[doublepost=1503076910][/doublepost]Both yall some bitches dumb nashi, nairail, and shibe (joking for any dumb ppl that dont realize)
[doublepost=1503076943][/doublepost]
I still don't understand why outlands isn't added yet. It proved back in lemonpunch to be working and didn't split the playerbase in any type of way.
what's outlands btw

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I only want a to have a tiny player cap raise or big one maybe any player cap raise is good

No.

You don't realise that even with 100 players the lag and server crashes happen too often that we as players get fucking annoyed by it. There is no point increasing the player cap, there is no point in even considering it.

Gunslinger_

Ordinary CP, CWU, & WI
Nebulae
No.

You don't realise that even with 100 players the lag and server crashes happen too often that we as players get fucking annoyed by it. There is no point increasing the player cap, there is no point in even considering it.
While this may be true, dealing with a full server is just as bad, or maybe even worse.