Serious Please Increase Player Cap For HL2 Rp server.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
While this may be true, dealing with a full server is just as bad, or maybe even worse.

The bigger the player cap, the more it expands and the more it crashes, this has been debated before and it's really just stupid and people don't think about it.
[doublepost=1503077219][/doublepost]
I for real am still trying to join at the moment omfg

Not the servers fault.

Gunslinger_

Ordinary CP, CWU, & WI
Nebulae
The bigger the player cap, the more it expands and the more it crashes, this has been debated before and it's really just stupid and people don't think about it.

Not the servers fault.
Don't think constant server crashing would be as disruptive as not being able to get in in the first place, because at least you're able to do some actual time roleplaying instead of mass clicking the Join Server button over and over again.

Reactions: List
Nebulae

Not the servers fault.
Hey I thought about it and its my opinion bro i cant really change it rn but im just waiting for the owner to confirm his thoughts
[doublepost=1503077342][/doublepost]
Don't think constant server crashing would be as disruptive as not being able to get in in the first place, because at least you're able to do some actual time roleplaying instead of mass clicking the Join Server button over and over again.
Thats real ass shit bruh

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't think constant server crashing would be as disruptive as not being able to get in in the first place.

The reason why you can't get in most of the time is because of the servers limits. You wait your turn like everything else, I'm sorry but too many people cause the server to crash.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The reason why you can't get in most of the time is because of the servers limits. You wait your turn like everything else, I'm sorry but too many people cause the server to crash.
Something tells me if you got kicked or removed from the server somehow you'd switch sides pretty quickly...

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
While this may be true, dealing with a full server is just as bad, or maybe even worse.

article-2576711-1C25AEF700000578-40_964x641.jpg

Gunslinger_

Ordinary CP, CWU, & WI
Nebulae
I still think the server player cap needs to be raised. It's just too much of a problem and I want to see the transition between the i17 and Stalker map.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
lmfao

if we raise the player cap any further we'd have 5 fps and 300 ping

theres a reason most hl2rp servers dont go past like 30 player slots

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
How about that outlands server alex

add outlands to help the server

I still don't understand why outlands isn't added yet. It proved back in lemonpunch to be working and didn't split the playerbase in any type of way.

i think he means the solution is outlands

outlands would be added if it wasnt for the
stinky owner minge

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Just play when all the Brits are asleep and only 40-60 people are on