Please read.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

Hi everyone, I'm here to not shitpost, but because I own you all something, the thing I own is that... I'm sorry, I truly am sorry.

@Cookiro - I'm sorry I called you a faggot, insulted you on Steam and made your head boil from the stupidness I've made towards you.

@Shazzy - I'm truly sorry that I shared your personal information, I don't know what got into me, but I was extremely angry due to some family issues, but yes, I know that isn't an excuse to share your info, and that is why I'm here today to say how sorry I am.

@Roosebud - I'm sorry for waisting your time and probably annoy you like I did with Cookiro, I'm sorry I was a total douchebag, cringey fucker.

@Snowl - I'm sorry I let you down (on the MP faction), sorry I was such an terrible Military Police member, I'm also sorry I insulted you, hope you can forgive me.

@DarkShadow - I'm sorry I also insulted you and made you look bad (if you spoke with @Snowl about my MP app), I didn't wanted to call you a faggot neither, but I was severely angry...

I'm sorry for the remaining of the Staff Team, any members that were involved. When I first saw the post of @Charley (I think that was his post) concerning about the Admin abuse power he did, I thought to myself I could also say that I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what I did.

Thank you @Charley alongside the ton of people that put Dumb ratings in my posts, you gave me motivation, I'm sorry for my acts, I'm truly guilty of it, hope you can understand and maybe forgive me.
[doublepost=1490516340][/doublepost]Also sorry @Fluffy for that RP we had and I'm also sorry that I may have ruined your reputation...

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
XY5vhdL.png

csts9QY.jpg

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
The wonderful thing about the internet is that you can think about what you type, before actually posting it. Keep that in mind in the future and you'll be all g.