Please read.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

How is me being admin related to saying that portuguese people are stupid?
Look at my flag, you might come to the conclusion it's a joke O.o
Thought you were saying the truth, cuz it kinda is if you think about it.
[doublepost=1490627503][/doublepost]Atleast I am stupid.

nedoow

loser
Nebulae
pb0a98S.jpg

D

Deleted member 1392

Indeed, I'm trying to say sorry and you all keep spamming memes here, for me, you are the dumbs.
[doublepost=1490723226][/doublepost]Atleast show some respect.

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
and for everyone else you are the retard

it's up to u to decide what's more important
To be honest, Alex is pretty right. He did some bad shit, but everyone deserves a second chance. He's obviously going to act even worse if you act like a dumbass to him. He tried to apologise and you just meme the fuck out of this thread.

D

Deleted member 1392

Hell, now I know why everyone in the Half-Life 2 RP section says WW3RP is full of retards. I've spent a while playing Half-Life 2 RP on Nebulous and they were completely nice people, filled with Roleplay experiences to share, they are friendly and merely never meme. I only wanted to play WW3RP because of the emotions, the stories of Soldiers, so I could develop one with my own and unique character. Of course I'm not saying every WW3RP player is a complete retard, @Cookiro is a good man, he is honest, he is friendly, he is a nice staff member. Look at @Fluffy, a hard working role-player that has done some excellent work along his way. @GenericPlayer, an amazing role-player just like @Fluffy, they are both an great example for the WW3RP Community to follow as they both demostrate the love and passion for RP, for the Community. @Roosebud is also one of the most hard workers, he wakes up everyday and launches himself to the Server to help, to protect the Server from nasty things, to teach others like he taught me, hell, maybe he is one of the only good people in the Community (As I barely know anyone). I don't know much about the others, but I'm sure everyone has worked their way up and so do I want to, but you guys never even gave me a chance, insulting me and letting me down. Thank you for the remaining ones that I mentioned alongside others that left this Community and simply vanished.

Also forgot to mention @Rondal which accepted my first application ever made in Nebulous which granted me excellent roleplay options and shared me a new world.

Some guy with a Sgt.Guissel, he's just like @Fluffy and @GenericPlayer (Forgot to mention you! :P)

Last edited by a moderator:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i've got kitty pryde and nightclawer too, waiting there for me yes i do

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bypassing the filter I see.
[doublepost=1491078911][/doublepost]
Hell, now I know why everyone in the Half-Life 2 RP section says WW3RP is full of retards. I've spent a while playing Half-Life 2 RP on Nebulous and they were completely nice people, filled with Roleplay experiences to share, they are friendly and merely never meme. I only wanted to play WW3RP because of the emotions, the stories of Soldiers, so I could develop one with my own and unique character. Of course I'm not saying every WW3RP player is a complete retard, @Cookiro is a good man, he is honest, he is friendly, he is a nice staff member. Look at @Fluffy, a hard working role-player that has done some excellent work along his way. @GenericPlayer, an amazing role-player just like @Fluffy, they are both an great example for the WW3RP Community to follow as they both demostrate the love and passion for RP, for the Community. @Roosebud is also one of the most hard workers, he wakes up everyday and launches himself to the Server to help, to protect the Server from nasty things, to teach others like he taught me, hell, maybe he is one of the only good people in the Community (As I barely know anyone). I don't know much about the others, but I'm sure everyone has worked their way up and so do I want to, but you guys never even gave me a chance, insulting me and letting me down. Thank you for the remaining ones that I mentioned alongside others that left this Community and simply vanished.

Also forgot to mention @Rondal which accepted my first application ever made in Nebulous which granted me excellent roleplay options and shared me a new world.

Some guy with a Sgt.Guissel, he's just like @Fluffy and @GenericPlayer (Forgot to mention you! :stuck_out_tongue:)
stop kissing ass

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
-oooooooo
1f633.png
1f633.png
1f633.png

I
1f64b_1f3ff_200d_2640.png
don't