Pokemon GO

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You can't battle other players outside the gyms, you can't trade pokemons.
It has been confirmed that they're going to add trading and friendly battles in the next update as for when the server is fixed

Reactions: List

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Imo Ingress is better.
It loosk better. It works better. PEOPLE AINT DYING FROM IT

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ensh8Cq.png

I am hunting for this funny dog atm

edit: does anyone else have this bug/thing where it always says that the pokemon is 3 steps away?
even though it pops up infront of you

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Ensh8Cq.png

I am hunting for this funny dog atm

edit: does anyone else have this bug/thing where it always says that the pokemon is 3 steps away?
even though it pops up infront of you
Yeah, its happening to everyone.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I live outside Kristianstad. Kristianstad got a shitton of Stop and gyms. My village got like 2 stops and most of the Pokémon I find are in other people's property.
I live outside Karlskrona. It's heck. We have one stop and one gym. I swapped back to Ingress because there's more stuff here.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I live outside Karlskrona. It's heck. We have one stop and one gym. I swapped back to Ingress because there's more stuff here.
Be happy you have a gym.
[doublepost=1468955075][/doublepost]How to piss of your older brother who is also a die-hard Pokémon fan: Tell him you're gonna use a master ball on a Magikarp.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Be happy you have a gym.
[doublepost=1468955075][/doublepost]How to piss of your older brother who is also a die-hard Pokémon fan: Tell him you're gonna use a master ball on a Magikarp.
I got a gym just up the road from me

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I live in a big ass city, no natural shits in here, no tree, no grass, maybe a couple flowers front of the apartment windows.. trash everywhere! it smells like shit