Pokemon GO

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
there are like 6 gyms near my house! (apartment :c)
It's because most Pokémon are in the big cities. Before I knew this, I climbed up the hill at my village and entered the woods, wasting most of my incense.
[doublepost=1468955294][/doublepost]Also, I've officially become a die-hard Pokémon GO-guy. I always bring a powerbank, a small modem that makes 3G and 4G and such shit into Wi-Fi so it doesn't take on my phone, and I walk around with it almost every day now.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Oh bo hoo! the lucky person who gets to live in a better place crying because he is not living in a big city!

pokemon go is a hit, after some time, people will stop playing it! and idk if big cities sucks, but mine does for sure!

Crime, filthy, bad people! etc etc, its just not a good place to live in.
I never really said it was only bad living in a small village. I just wish that there were more stops and gyms here. And I'd rather live in a small, almost unheard of town where most of the people know eachother and are mostly kind adults, rather than in a city where I've even met idiots that thought that you're only racist for killing someone cuz of their race. (Still smh)

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I never really said it was only bad living in a small village. I just wish that there were more stops and gyms here. And I'd rather live in a small, almost unheard of town where most of the people know eachother and are mostly kind adults, rather than in a city where I've even met idiots that thought that you're only racist for killing someone cuz of their race. (Still smh)
In my city, it is like Kurdish people vs Turkish people!! so yeah, it's actually racism! and no one cares lmao.. they just hate each other they don't cry to each other saying "racism!" they just fight..

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
In my city, it is like Kurdish people vs Turkish people!! so yeah, it's actually racism! and no one cares lmao.. they just hate each other they don't cry to each other saying "racism!" they just fight..
Just wait until the hate crimes rise. Then they will just tell their children to stay away from eachother, and they will basically make two different parts of the town.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Just wait until the hate crimes rise. Then they will just tell their children to stay away from eachother, and they will basically make two different parts of the town.
HAHAHAHA, mate I live in turkey, people stole a tank from the military and they ride it!

The crime is extremely high anyways.. Everyone carries a knife, hand knuckles and shit.. it's pretty common, I do have mine tbh. I'm just lucky my school is mostly Turkish so no kurdish can survive in my school. (one had a shock for getting bullied a lot, he cried and started beating him self in the football field)

Edit: they Don't actually bully kurdish people, but the one who got bullied were defending the terrorism in turkey, so people started hitting him + beating him up randomly. He deserved it tbh.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Anyway, to get back on topic, I was walking with my phone in hand, when suddenly, one of dad's friends, who is like 40-60 years old, stopped his car, to chat with me cuz he noticed I had Pokémon GO up, and showed that his phone was in one of those phone holders, with Pokémon GO on it.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Anyway, to get back on topic, I was walking with my phone in hand, when suddenly, one of dad's friends, who is like 40-60 years old, stopped his car, to chat with me cuz he noticed I had Pokémon GO up, and showed that his phone was in one of those phone holders, with Pokémon GO on it.
Was he driving a white van?

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I don't even have pokemon go, why the fuck am I here for?

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Was he driving a white van?
No lol. He had a white labrador in his car as well so I guess it was already full.

Fun fact: My dad is almost 60 and he got a white van so he can fit all this shit he can work with, cuz he works in the first sector.
[doublepost=1468957156][/doublepost]Another fun fact: I'm just 15

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
No lol. He had a white labrador in his car as well so I guess it was already full.

Fun fact: My dad is almost 60 and he got a white van so he can fit all this shit he can work with, cuz he works in the first sector.
[doublepost=1468957156][/doublepost]Another fun fact: I'm just 15
Fun fact: I'm 14 who sounds a lot older, @Rengar can support this since I've talked to him

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Convince someone you're 18 and buy alcohol.
nah, my dad buys alcohol for me!

Edit: Seriously don't drink. I have drank raki + whiskey in one night. and I woke someone up.. and I did a terrible shit, and I'm still feeling bad "broken hearth"

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
nah, my dad buys alcohol for me!

Edit: Seriously don't drink. I have drank raki + whiskey in one night. and I woke someone up.. and I did a terrible shit, and I'm still feeling bad "broken hearth"
In mother Russia beer kills you