Pokemon GO

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
My friend crashed his bike in to a tree trying to find a Bellsprout.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
driving whilst under influence of pokemon go is a serious offence and a risk to lives

It really is. Ingress has loads of news reports about MVCs. I've had to respond to two MVCs already due to drivers play PoGo. To be fair though, out of all the people playing in Boston and only two responses so far for PoGo related MVCs? They are isolated incidents and do not contribute to anywhere close to causes of MVCs.

Most people are playing responsibly and safely. More good has come out of this game than bad.

Reactions: List

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
I find it funny, how people who would play the actual pokemon in like High School, a few years back would get called a fag, but now because everyone has it, the OGs are like: What the fuck.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My friend is an idiot.

"My mum says I need to catch at least 5 pokemon a day or she'll ban me from the computer."

You're living on benefits, my friend. You have more important shit to deal with than trying to catch charizard in the middle of chemistry class. At least admit to your addiction.

Deactivated

Trashh
Nebulae
If Pokémon Go become a world wide game

and if someone found a rare Pokémon in fucking like...Greenland or some remote Siberia places...

will people actually risk their lives to get them?

ORRR if a Pokémon is inside the fucking white house...will they sneak in there?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae