Neutrino
Nebulae
im the only person in my area that plays pokemon go
theres 4 gyms nearby and i own them all

i am the very best

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Ayy lmao it's not even released here.

You americanos. Have you seen any Basement nerds wandering around outside for the first time in your life?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

You americanos. Have you seen any Basement nerds wandering around outside for the first time in your life?
it was released in nz wednesday last week lmao

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
If Pokémon Go become a world wide game

and if someone found a rare Pokémon in fucking like...Greenland or some remote Siberia places...

will people actually risk their lives to get them?

ORRR if a Pokémon is inside the fucking white house...will they sneak in there?
I would

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae

Yes, but what makes it so great is that now those basement dwelling nerds are not basement dwellers anymore. Hell, even those who have social anxiety are going out and making friends.

If that is not something awesome, then I do not know what is.

Last edited:

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I actually walked to a place in my town today. Caught a jigglypuff and some shitty pokemons. Anyways, pretty fun. Atleast gives me reason to travel. Aaaand, I'm going on vacation tomorrow. So, different pokemons!
[doublepost=1468345126][/doublepost]

You can get it. If on android, search "pokemon go apk" and then pick the first link (apkmirror.com) or something, then download, install and play.
No scam, just free no matter what country. On ShitPhone (Apple shit) i dont know

D

Deleted member 225

went to my local pokestop today after school with some friends. it's a little youth center building or something and whilst inside a bunch of like 6 year old kids started stripping

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ive read around 3 articles with stuff, no doubt there's more, but so far ive read
  • a kid hit by car while playing go
  • a kid mugged and stabbed while playing go
  • a kid found a dead body while playing go (wtf)
+ a lot of injuries like cuts and bruises from tripping, and apparently police in australia have had people come into the station because it's a place of interest lmao
wow i didnt know my pokemon go could simulate the pokemon playing with dead bodies

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh i'm glad it isn't in europe yet there's some mural very close to my house if that gets selected as a pokestop or whatever i'll have fucking 11 year olds sitting with smartphones outside of my window

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
So I thought this game was not that big and it was only cancer memes of it spreading around the internet...

Until I walk out of work today and see some young teen right next to my car, looking in. My windows are pretty much all the way down because it was a nice day today and I park in the back of my work building, in the industrial area of town... Not thinking many people, who aren't working somewhere in the place, frequent the area.

So I was walking over thinking he was going try to take something from the car but then saw he was holding something, but could't see the object. So now I was thinking 'If this guy scratches my car up' and by the time I am close to my car, I let him know I am there by asking him what he is doing and then I see he is holding a phone.

He then replies with "Trying catch this one in your car."
"Catch what?"
"Oh a pokemon, it's a new game."
Then literally turns around and just walks away, further into the industrial sector.

The game really should, if it doesn't already, tell it's users to mind private property and stay in general public areas. Seeing the game targets kids, not all of them really have a good concept of private property.
Lucky I am not an aggressive person and didn't just assume he was stealing from my car like some more aggressive people would do if some one was hanging near their car.

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
inb4 someone walks into Area 51 trying to catch a pokemon.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
So I thought this game was not that big and it was only cancer memes of it spreading around the internet...

Until I walk out of work today and see some young teen right next to my car, looking in. My windows are pretty much all the way down because it was a nice day today and I park in the back of my work building, in the industrial area of town... Not thinking many people, who aren't working somewhere in the place, frequent the area.

So I was walking over thinking he was going try to take something from the car but then saw he was holding something, but could't see the object. So now I was thinking 'If this guy scratches my car up' and by the time I am close to my car, I let him know I am there by asking him what he is doing and then I see he is holding a phone.

"Catch what?"
Then literally turns around and just walks away, further into the industrial sector.

The game really should, if it doesn't already, tell it's users to mind private property and stay in general public areas. Seeing the game targets kids, not all of them really have a good concept of private property.
Lucky I am not an aggressive person and didn't just assume he was stealing from my car like some more aggressive people would do if some one was hanging near their car.
yeah u will get shot if you break american comfort zones

kyle

Neutrino
Nebulae

"Catch what?"

i dont even get why people do this??

like i turned off the AR thing because it's not important at all for gameplay. to find a pokemon all u do is just tap it on the screen - the AR is just a little gimmick which makes you look like a retard to anyone looking over, especially when u stop in the middle of a busy city.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
yeah u will get shot if you break american comfort zones
tbh with cars, it's in any country that people seem to get pissy over the fact a stranger is hanging around their car for no apparent reason

i dont even get why people do this??

like i turned off the AR thing because it's not important at all for gameplay. to find a pokemon all u do is just tap it on the screen - the AR is just a little gimmick which makes you look like a retard to anyone looking over, especially when u stop in the middle of a busy city.

i don't actually have the app nor do i want to use it ever
what does the augmented reality thing even do, just put pokemon on your screen? I thought that's how you had to play.