Pokemon GO

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
tbh why cant people look up from a fucking phone screen to prevent them walking into traffic, trees, buildings etc.
noone can be that blind or death really

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh why cant people look up from a fucking phone screen to prevent them walking into traffic, trees, buildings etc.
noone can be that blind or death really
especially when the game literally vibrates and makes a noise to tell you when to look at the screen

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I come from a crappy community of South-Eastern Brits in a run down town, so pokemon go hasn't really made it's way to where I live and I doubt it will.

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
Tbh it's pretty cool how Pokémon Go encourages people to get up and about and to socialize with people they've never met before

Sucks for me though lmao I live in a small and quiet town where almost no one goes outside fuck me

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
sub-buzz-18240-1467907625-1-xlarge_trans++zEtXRB0DXuIn2fl79S5BHV8PWJpUrHL22-r_0dOYG6Q.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...-pidgey-on-pokmon-go-as-his-wife-gives-birth/

My home-town is a small place that was built originally as a road-side stop for people travelling from london to cambridge but then it got more developed, still we have like nobody living there

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I'm going on Rule 34 tonight for a wank, probably Pokemon related just because there'll be more content.
You're the only shit around here.

Either way, started this thread by thinking 'wtf is this cancer shit' then I realized I like leaving home at 2 am to have random walks while listening to music, so this might be something.

@Toasty please take it on a fishing trip and see if you can catch shit

Nebulae
When walking down the street yesterday I saw a guy in his 20's speaking to a kid, he had a phone in his hand and he exclaimed "JAG FÅNGADE EN GHASTLY!" Wich means "I caught a ghastly".
I thought it wasnt released here yet.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
When walking down the street yesterday I saw a guy in his 20's speaking to a kid, he had a phone in his hand and he exclaimed "JAG FÅNGADE EN GHASTLY!" Wich means "I caught a ghastly".
I thought it wasnt released here yet.
It isn't here yet but there are ways you can get it anyways

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Some more tips for you guys that play/will play:

- Right now the pokemon that you find is not biome exclusive. Yes, near water you will typically find more water, but for the most part. Pokemon are not biome exclusive yet. You can find most pokemon in the densest part of your area.

- Do not power up your pokemon until you are level 20+. It is a waste of stardust and candy. Once you are past level 15, you will start catching pokemon much Higher CP than what you could get with even spending all that dust and candy.

- Save up on Pidgeys, Weedles, Caterpies, Rattatas - anything that has low cost to evolve. It takes 4 pidgeys to have enough Candy to evolve 1 pidgey.

- Once you have a lot of pidgeys, weedles, caterpues, etc to evolve use your Lucky Egg that you get at level 9. Activate it THEN evolve.

- Unless you have low CP gyms around that you can compete with - Do not bother evolving pokemon with a cost of 50 or higher. Again, it is a waste of Dust and Candy until you are level 20+

Out of Game suggestions:
  • If your local park, cemetary, etc. closes at a certain time; LEAVE. People not knowing when to call it quits will create a huge problem for the rest of the players. Police shouldn't have to feel like they're wrangling cats to get people out of a location.
  • If you're at a resturant/bar with a Pokestop PLEASE be aware that you're sitting on someone's livelyhood. It's ok to sit around and I'm sure they won't mind, but if you're going to stay at a table for long after you've finished your meal please leave them a good tip. You're taking up a space for them to seat another guest.
  • If you're in a metropolitan area (NY, Boston, Chicago), or anywhere for that matter. Pick up large items of trash and throw them away if there are trashcans readily available. I'm not saying to grab a spike and head out with a Hefty bag, or pick up every cigarette butt, but don't just pass the stuff up. Everyone needs a little extra karma and we definitely need less trash on the streets.
  • The above can also be applied to Cemeteries. If you see flowers blown off of a grave from a previous storm or wind, pick it up and set it on a grave that needs it. You don't have to hunt the matching flowers down.
  • I've heard of people at parks being pretty vicious towards players. Upset due to bike paths being crowded, people walking through golf courses, etc. Do not react with violence. Try to get away from these people. If necessary call the cops.