Pokemon GO

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I do play go, but do any of you dweebs play OR/AS? Or plan on getting Sun/Moon? Or any of you play PokeMMO?
Stopped playing pokemon at ruby/sapphire because I couldn't be fucked keeping up with all the new ones :(

Nebulae
Theres seriously a group of 6-7 people in their 20's standing close to my window and they're all talking about how they're catching Pokemons right now.
It's like in the middle of the night here.

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
my fucking grandmother is playing it

she's never seen an episode of pokemon in her life

this is tearing my family apart

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
lol its developed literally overnight
im on a trip right now and literally 20 kids are all talking about and playing it

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
I was playing it last night, my Pokecenter is a Rugby Stadium near my house and there were about 20 people there! Caught two Pokemon then my phone died because it eats battery like there's no tomorrow.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
my phone is shit and tells me there is two pokemon in next doors house
so looks like i'm doing some burglaring tonight

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
my phone is shit and tells me there is two pokemon in next doors house
so looks like i'm doing some burglaring tonight
You do realise you just need to be around of it like 10 meters so you can be right at outside lmao

Nebulae
most pokemon fans aren't exactly marathon runners
As everyone says. It encurages them to /be/ marathon runners.

But of a Pokémon is somewhere on your map does that mean you dont have to go to exactly where said Pokémon is?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
As everyone says. It encurages them to /be/ marathon runners.
sure it's marketed to say it's encouraging walking, barely anyone walks anyways everywhere i go all i see are middle aged men sitting in their cars playing this fuckin game, not to mention it's got microtransactions that attract pokemon to you so you never have to get off your ass if you give the nips their sweet dosh

But of a Pokémon is somewhere on your map does that mean you dont have to go to exactly where said Pokémon is?
ten meter radius (thereabouts?) which is as close as possible imo, gps systems on phones are glitchy as hell and if I had to be right in front of a pokemon to catch it i'd just never be able too.