Pokemon GO

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
You probably have a shit tier phone.
iPhone 5...
I checked on my iPad too... Nothing.
I even checked on my android phone and I can't find it anywhere, just a bunch of scammy guides.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
First day ever going out to glasgow on a Pokemon go trip with a friend and the servers were down to release to another country, spent half a day waiting at the cafe for the servers to open

thanks sweden @RetroPirate1

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I'm currently on top of the small mountain in My village and No Pokémon. I walked a path before and found No Pokemon, and a while later, My friend comes from the same path on a bike and Said he caught 5.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SERVER STATUS AND KNOWN BUGS/GAME ISSUES REFER TO HERE:
PoGo Server Status and Bugs

More tips:

• To get the exact eeveelution you want - before evolving name it either "Sparky", " Pyro", or "Rainy" for it to evolve to Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon respectively.
  • The maximum effectiveness of inscense is to be walking at 10-12Kph. (spawns 1 pokemon ever 5minutes at standstill, but 1 pokemon every 200meters.
  • Battle AI is stupid. Before a pokemon attacks the screen will flash yellow. Immediately after the yellow flash, swipe left or right to dodge. Using a 600CP Mon you can easily take down a 1300CP gym without taking any damage.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Am I the only one who thinks it would be a cooler concept if you could go up to people and ask if they wanna battle in Pokemon Global Offensive?
And by battling I don't mean the stupid tapping shit it is now, I mean using potions and abilities that your pokemans have, just like in the real pokemom games.

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
tfw your phone is so shit you can't even find it on the market...
samsung s3 :|
It's probably just your region not having access to it, I was only able to get it about a week ago.

FatBallerina

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's probably just your region not having access to it, I was only able to get it about a week ago.
Nope...
My phone is the problem, I know that it recently got released in my country, I tried on my grandmas iphone 6s and my moms note 4 and they both worked, although servers where shit...

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Nope...
My phone is the problem, I know that it recently got released in my country, I tried on my grandmas iphone 6s and my moms note 4 and they both worked, although servers where shit...
What samsung do you have?

FatBallerina

Neutrino
Nebulae
Told ya', It's an S3... Maybe i'll try getting a new phone just for the reason to play pokemon go Idek...
Yep... All of my tech of shieeet
My pc is like 10 years old, phone is shit... tv is shit, atleast I got SS siberia headphones...