Nebulae
7becbc5f36.png

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Last time I did this a massive argument between me and @Warwick broke out.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
b/c you said you hated conservatives but also that you didn't know why you hated conservatives

As my friend said.

I'm politically retarded.

He said I was so left wing that I was off the spectrum.

"You believe removing economy entirely and making work done entirely by robots is the way forward. When I asked you who would make those robots, you said "Other robots" And kept saying that over and over until you eventually said prisoners would make the first batch. You think that everything should be done with technology and religion should be banned, and you also believe that laws should be abolished and no one should be judged for anything. You're politically retarded, Max."

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Hello Mr. Hitler man

Anyway, here's mine:

71191b41ca.png

W E W L A D

I swear I'm going further left every time I take this test
"You believe removing economy entirely and making work done entirely by robots is the way forward. When I asked you who would make those robots, you said "Other robots" And kept saying that over and over until you eventually said prisoners would make the first batch. You think that everything should be done with technology and religion should be banned, and you also believe that laws should be abolished and no one should be judged for anything. You're politically retarded, Max."

Sounds like you might be a transhumanist

idk, it's the closest ideology I can find for you based on that paragraph there

Reactions: List

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
They treat women stupidly. So nah.

Implying that in an Anarchist state everyone would still treat women fairly when they're mostly Feeble compared to men and in a every man for himself land people would respect that woman have rights...

You can't have your Anarchism and eat it too