[POLL] Portal Gun or Gravity Gun

Portal Gun or Gravity Gun?

• Total voters

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Gotta go with physgun

Portal gun would be extremely useful but you can only place portals on surfaces covered with moon rock dust

and the gravity gun is just a worse version of the physgun

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Portal gun would be extremely useful but you can only place portals on surfaces covered with moon rock dust
For the purposes of this poll we will ignore the moon rock dust thing
[doublepost=1582575615][/doublepost]I didn’t expect the Physgun to be actually voted that much, I put it into the poll as a joke because I knew some real funny guy will say „haha physgun“

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Holy shit, portal tards- you need the special ankle braces so you don’t end up breaking your legs using the portal gun for anything wrong.

BAKA

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
okay, so here's the thing
  1. portals don't ONLY work on moon dust, it's just that moon dust is very receptive to portal placement. it's obvious that it works on other materials given that portal testing was done even before the purchase of moon rocks.
  2. portals would fundamentally destroy our understanding of psychics and the natural laws of the universe, invalidating centuries of speculation and evidence, and open the door to literally instant travel. it would be a discovery more important than every single scientific discovery in the history of mankind combined.
  3. the portal gun itself has a weaker zero point energy manipulator built into it, and as such it's incredibly reasonable to assume that the more powerful gravity gun could be reverse engineered from it.
anybody who says anything besides portal gun is a brainlet

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You, a dumbass reason for why to choose portal gun:

okay, so here's the thing
  1. portals don't ONLY work on moon dust, it's just that moon dust is very receptive to portal placement. it's obvious that it works on other materials given that portal testing was done even before the purchase of moon rocks.
  2. portals would fundamentally destroy our understanding of psychics and the natural laws of the universe, invalidating centuries of speculation and evidence, and open the door to literally instant travel. it would be a discovery more important than every single scientific discovery in the history of mankind combined.
  3. the portal gun itself has a weaker zero point energy manipulator built into it, and as such it's incredibly reasonable to assume that the more powerful gravity gun could be reverse engineered from it.
anybody who says anything besides portal gun is a brainlet

Me, a smart big brain's reason for choosing portal gun:

portals make go fast and wheee

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I‘d just use the portal gun to place Portals under people and confuse them.

Ben10083

Neutrino
Nebulae
Portal gun, it can be a logistical miracle. Imagine: you can ship any product you want instantly.