(Possible post steal) Who will win the US presidency?

Trump or Hillary

• Trump

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22

Pretty cut and dry I think someone may have already made this a thread, either way I don't care. Who will win, Trump or Killary? Weigh in below or do the poll if you are lazy

JUST TO BE SAFE KEEP IT CIVIL SO WE DONT GET A VISIT FROM THE LOCKSMITH

Reactions: List

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
Hillary i'm certain is like 100% more corrupt than Trump could ever be.

TRUMP ALL THE WAY

#HillaryForPrison2016

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The one and only:
jeb-campaign-sweatshirt-575x396.jpg

Jokes aside, I still think Hillary shouldn't have been let off without charges when Nixon did something similar and I believe was forced to resign or something (Don't kill me if I'm wrong though).

D

Deleted member 22

Tbh I think trumps a good choice because of how big mouthed he is, the past few years Americas been lead by quiet whimpery cuckolds it's time we get someone nice and hot blooded like Donald, it honestly feels fantastic seeing all the Trump supports band together to curb stomp cuckoldry and political correctness, I'm proud to wear my trump hat in public to trigger normalfags

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hes willing to strengthen and develop shit with other nations
develop shit with other nations
other nations

soviet_union_by_kristo1594-d4rtj58.jpg

[doublepost=1468873306][/doublepost]
Tbh I think trumps a good choice because of how big mouthed he is, the past few years Americas been lead by quiet whimpery cuckolds it's time we get someone nice and hot blooded like Donald, it honestly feels fantastic seeing all the Trump supports band together to curb stomp cuckoldry and political correctness, I'm proud to wear my trump hat in public to trigger normalfags
are you from /pol/

brother?

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae

Anti-Trump protestors are some of the most violent people i've seen on media, hell they've been setting cars a light and purposely scaring riot horses etc.

D

Deleted member 22

Anti-Trump protestors are some of the most violent people i've seen on media, hell they've been setting cars a light and purposely scaring riot horses etc.
Yeah I'd also be scared if morbidly obese people with troll doll hair styles and colors came charging through a sea of Moslems and blacks to smash my horse to death

York

Electron
Nebulae
CALLING IT NOW HILLARY WINS BECAUSE VAGINA AND CONTINUES THE TREND OF NO PROGRESS AND NEUTRAL OPINIONS WITH A FEW SHADY HAPPENINGS

D

Deleted member 22

Sadly you're probably right. :(
Honestly can't happen no one likes her look at her rallies and look around the streets of America for Hillary supporters. All I've seen in New York (a very liberal state mind you) are trump stickers all over cars and trump hats. We've woken the normies and the medias taking biased polls to claim Hillary is winning I literally can't find support for her as much as there is trump support

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Hillary will win, and absolutely no progress will be made for our country. We'll continue to treat the Russians like it's the Cold War, and a bunch of shady, backwards ass things will happen. Fuck me, I want Trump.

D

Deleted member 22

Hillary will win, and absolutely no progress will be made for our country. We'll continue to treat the Russians like it's the Cold War, and a bunch of shady, backwards ass things will happen. Fuck me, I want Trump.
How can she win if literally no ones actually supporting her like I said they are more than likely polling mainly liberals, trying to deter people from voting Trump, even if Trump loses (which he probably won't) I'm guessing there will possibly be a huge outcry from the American people once Hillary attempts to bring the religion of peace in

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
lmao

trump, hillary
republican, democrat
conservative, liberal

doesn't matter. they don't give a shit about you.