(Possible post steal) Who will win the US presidency?

Trump or Hillary

• Trump

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Elaborate
elaborate on what

immigrants come from mexico, they don't have to pay taxes or get a minimum wage, they can work for five dollars a day and they wouldn't complain until they think they receive too less, any employer would hire them instead of a native. they can transfer their cash to their relatives' bank accounts back in mexico without having to pay a penny for it. the northern mexican border is lurking with rapists, criminals, murderers, escaped convicts and such as the existence of the drug cartel there, those people can just waltz through the border and get into the united states and either go low under the radar or do crimes. trump sees the issue with that, he sees that they're talking american jobs and not paying any taxes whatsoever so in order to combat it deportations will be necessary.

now, many american companies just move to china because of the high number of people willing to work for low prices and all they have to do is to pay taxes to the chinese government, not a cent goes to their own country. potential jobs that could be used by americans instead go to the chinese who not only benefit from the employment rate and the production of goods they make for china. that happens usually because of the restrictions the government in america puts on the market, trump will give benefits for factories and businesses to go back to the united states and boost the economy and give people a job.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
elaborate on what

immigrants come from mexico, they don't have to pay taxes or get a minimum wage, they can work for five dollars a day and they wouldn't complain until they think they receive too less, any employer would hire them instead of a native. they can transfer their cash to their relatives' bank accounts back in mexico without having to pay a penny for it. the northern mexican border is lurking with rapists, criminals, murderers, escaped convicts and such as the existence of the drug cartel there, those people can just waltz through the border and get into the united states and either go low under the radar or do crimes. trump sees the issue with that, he sees that they're talking american jobs and not paying any taxes whatsoever so in order to combat it deportations will be necessary.

now, many american companies just move to china because of the high number of people willing to work for low prices and all they have to do is to pay taxes to the chinese government, not a cent goes to their own country. potential jobs that could be used by americans instead go to the chinese who not only benefit from the employment rate and the production of goods they make for china. that happens usually because of the restrictions the government in america puts on the market, trump will give benefits for factories and businesses to go back to the united states and boost the economy and give people a job.
Yes, yes you are telling me what the issue is here and circumstances surrounding it.

What you are not telling me is how trump will fix it.

You cant just say "He is going to bring back the factories." Its not that simple. Same with the immigration. /How/ is he going to move all the illegal immigrants out. /How/ is going to entice companies to come back to the states.

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, yes you are telling me what the issue is here and circumstances surrounding it.

What you are not telling me is how trump will fix it.

You cant just say "He is going to bring back the factories." Its not that simple. Same with the immigration. /How/ is he going to move all the illegal immigrants out. /How/ is going to entice companies to come back to the states.
jesus christ

he's going to put down regulations which i already said and he's going to give more benefits which will encourage them to return

how do you think he's going to deport them? he's going to get the immigration bureau into cities and start busting people without IDs and no way to prove they're citizens then put them in internment camps then deport them to mexico and build a wall to stop them from coming again

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
jesus christ

he's going to put down regulations which i already said and he's going to give more benefits which will encourage them to return

how do you think he's going to deport them? he's going to get the immigration bureau into cities and start busting people without IDs and no way to prove they're citizens then put them in internment camps then deport them to mexico and build a wall to stop them from coming again
I dont believe the federal government can intervene in the city police forces. I believe that is more of a state issue. Now, saying that, the federal government could have the states do it, but im not sure they could enforce it.

And i hope you realize that if trump removed all the corporation regulations, america would be fucked.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I dont believe the federal government can intervene in the city police forces. I believe that is more of a state issue. Now, saying that, the federal government could have the states do it, but im not sure they could enforce it.

And i hope you realize that if trump removed all the corporation regulations, america would be fucked.
we've got an immigration bureau right here, i don't really think states will have a say when america is having a national issue.

i never said that he's going to remove all regulations, he's just going to tone them down a bit

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
we've got an immigration bureau right here, i don't really think states will have a say when america is having a national issue.

i never said that he's going to remove all regulations, he's just going to tone them down a bit
The states should always have a say, thats democracy right there

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
they don't have a say when an issue is concerning the entire country and the government passes a law
I would not really say that this is a national issue, in terms of immigrants from mexico. There not exactly going to travel to the northern states that often. It would make getting money back to mexico harder in a way.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
ad hominem
says the guy who says every single trump policy is "pandering to paranoid american rhetoric" and calls anyone who's not a liberal a "nutjob"

It would make getting money back to mexico harder in a way
do you think they send the money back in cash in a bunch of cartoon money bags

they use banks and shit, moving further north does not make it harder to get money back to mexico

Oro

Quark
Nebulae
Trump because of the memes, please send help to the Americans.

Nebulae
http://**********/pol/1468959597928.png
is that you
tumblr_static_3ypcyx0xllmo40w4000cc0o8o_640_v2.jpg

That's a spicy /pol/ meme.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
Also, an issue of illegal immigration could definitely pass as a national issue. It's an issue between two or more nations in our case. Border Patrol is also run by the federal government I think?

Also supremacy clause

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Also, an issue of illegal immigration could definitely pass as a national issue. It's an issue between two or more nations in our case. Border Patrol is also run by the federal government I think?

Also supremacy clause
All supremacy law says is that federal law (no pun intended) trumps any other

casool

Quark
Nebulae
All supremacy law says is that federal law (no pun intended) trumps any other

Right, so since I assert that illegal immigration is a national issue and NOT a state issue. Any future federal laws regarding illegal immigration will literally 'Trump' state laws.