(Possible post steal) Who will win the US presidency?

Trump or Hillary

• Trump

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
do other employers give extra money to workers in need? do other employers actually sit and listen to their workers and socialize with them? most employers today view their workers as a cheap source to get money, not as individuals.
even if he does, that's irrelevant to my point. he doesn't give a shit about the american citizenry.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
even if he does, that's irrelevant to my point. he doesn't give a shit about the american citizenry.
why doesn't he give a shit about the american people? show me instances he didn't care

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
his campaiGN oh my godddd

he hasn't discussed any plans to actually fix anything in this fucking country.
haven't you been listening to his speeches

he knows how to fix immigration, he knows how to fix the overspending of the government on foreign aid, he knows how to bring back trade and jobs, he knows how to deal with national security

tell me again where did he straight up told to his voters that he doesn't care, give me a real instance where trump proved he didn't care because he's a slimy big fat racist xenophobic bourgeoise scum amiright??

what's he saying pandering to 'paranoid' people

Last edited:

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
appealing to paranoid american rhetoric

by violating the hart-cellar act

"chayna's cucking us guys"

"stop sending money to countries who hate us"

yeah he's gonna fix america ho boy
to stop illegals from coming into america you don't have to be a nutjob

he didn't say he'll stop immigration completely, he just wants to stop illegal influx

china is cucking america, not only that factory owners just go to china to set up their factories they end up paying taxes to the chinese government then employing chinese workers then paying exportion taxes from outside the country instead of basing themselves in america and helping giving the unemployed jobs and paying to the american government

trump never said countries that hate us. he said that the united states can't handle supporting other countries while letting itself down all the time

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
to stop illegals from coming into america you don't have to be a nutjob

illegal immigration is hardly an issue at the moment. there's more crime with american citizens than illegal immigrants, actually.
there are bigger issues at hand.

he didn't say he'll stop immigration completely, he just wants to stop illegal influx
i thought you were referring to his plan to exclude immigrants from "terror nations". my mistake.

china is cucking america, not only that factory owners just go to china to set up their factories they end up paying taxes to the chinese government then employing chinese workers then paying exportion taxes from outside the country instead of basing themselves in america and helping giving the unemployed jobs and paying to the american government

u.s.employment rates have gone up steadily over the past couple years or so
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3000000001

as have the average weekly/hourly earnings for many u.s. workers
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t24.htm

moreover, chinese material, energy, and a few other sectors have seen a decrease in job postings.
http://static2.businessinsider.com/...rials-sectors-are-all-down-from-last-year.jpg

like i said, he's appealing to the paranoid american rhetoric. in this case, he's appealing to the rhetoric brought about by the angry underemployed lower-middle class.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

illegal immigration is hardly an issue at the moment. there's more crime with american citizens than illegal immigrants, actually.
there are bigger issues at hand.

i thought you were referring to his plan to exclude immigrants from "terror nations". my mistake.

u.s.employment rates have gone up steadily over the past couple years or so
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3000000001

as have the average weekly/hourly earnings for many u.s. workers
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t24.htm

moreover, material, energy, and a few other sectors have seen a decrease in job postings.
http://static2.businessinsider.com/...rials-sectors-are-all-down-from-last-year.jpg

like i said, he's appealing to the paranoid american rhetoric. in this case, he's appealing to the rhetoric brought about by the angry underemployed lower-middle class.

the issue is not only crime, they steal american jobs too and don't have to pay taxes. right now they are committing crimes in the united states despite not even being legal, taking care of crime begins with taking care of them first.

trump didn't ever say to exclude immigrants from terror nations, he said to check each one of them before allowing them in. even if he wanted to ban immigrants from dangerous countries there shouldn't be an issue, american lives come first.

unemployement is still big and welfare is still being abused, nothing changed

right now you're trying to sound smarter and superior by saying that his voters are all paranoid mental poor people, you're not. all classes in society vote for trump

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
the issue is not only crime, they steal american jobs too and don't have to pay taxes. right now they are committing crimes in the united states despite not even being legal, taking care of crime begins with taking care of them first.
citation
neededdddd

trump didn't ever say to exclude immigrants from terror nations, he said to check each one of them before allowing them in. even if he wanted to ban immigrants from dangerous countries there shouldn't be an issue, american lives come first.
if he did that is actually an issue. it violates the hart-cellar act.

unemployement is still big and welfare is still being abused, nothing changed
welfare's always going to be abused if it exists.

unemployment has always been an issue.

right now you're trying to sound smarter and superior by saying that his voters are all paranoid mental poor people, you're not. all classes in society vote for trump
no i'm not.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
citation
neededdddd

if he did that is actually an issue. it violates the hart-cellar act.

welfare's always going to be abused if it exists.

unemployment has always been an issue.

no i'm not.
yeah you are, you're a snob.

there is native crime in the united states, that's right. as part of combting crime you'd have to take out illegal crime by deporting the illegals, they're not even legit.

welfare won't be abused if people will finally get jobs or be forced to get one

unemployement can be lowered, right now it's not happening.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
yeah you are, you're a snob.
i'm not lol
there is native crime in the united states, that's right. as part of combting crime you'd have to take out illegal crime by deporting the illegals, they're not even legit.
there's more native crime than illegal immigrant crime
welfare won't be abused if people will finally get jobs or be forced to get one
there are always going to be unemployed people

where the fuck is this discussion even going??

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i'm not lol

there's more native crime than crime brought on by illegal immigrants

there are always going to be unemployed people

where the fuck is this discussion even going??
you literally blocked me because i didn't agree with you, if that's not being a snob i don't know what is you asshole.

native crime will be dealt with as its own seperate issue, illegal crime is a major issue in the south. in order to deal with crime in general you'd have to take it out by steps.

unemployement can be reduced again, we can start by bringing back jobs from oversees and giving actual americans the jobs illegals have.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
you literally blocked me because i didn't agree with you, if that's not being a snob i don't know what is you asshole.
its called not wanting to listen to someone who tries to feed you more shit than a shitty club toliet is on a saturday after school term ends

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its called not wanting to listen to someone who tries to feed you more shit than a shitty club toliet is on a saturday during summer term
yeah go fuck yourself you anglo shit, he blocked me like a year ago for not liking the peaceful religion of islam