(Possible post steal) Who will win the US presidency?

Trump or Hillary

• Trump

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
you're the only one with a double standard here
you claim ideological discrimination yet you debate and ad hominem the fuck out of anybody who doesn't share your exact same rigid viewpoint

that viewpoint being

vote for trump!!!!!
hate the evil brown muslim people!!!!!

see, i, unlike you, can handle people with differing opinions. the reason i have a problem with your viewpoint is because it is willfully ignorant and frankly and has no place in an intelligent discussion.

i don't have a problem with differing opinions. i have a problem with willful ignorance.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
see, i, unlike you, can handle people with differing opinions. the reason i have a problem with your viewpoint is because it is ignorant and frankly and has no place in an intelligent discussion.
You say he has a double standard and then you go on to say things like this.
1. I can handle others opinions
2. This certain opinion is ignorant and should not be tolerated
Which one is it sir, you can't have both

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
You say he has a double standard and then you go on to say things like this.
1. I can handle others opinions
2. This certain opinion is ignorant and should not be tolerated
Which one is it sir, you can't have both
it gets tiresome after a while, y'know

everytime there's a thread that's even slightly related to politics, lugo has to barge in with his dumbassery. it's fucking annoying.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you claim ideological discrimination yet you debate and ad hominem the fuck anybody who doesn't share your exact same rigid viewpoint

that viewpoint being

vote for trump!!!!!
hate the evil brown muslim people!!!!!

see, i, unlike you, can handle people with differing opinions. the reason i have a problem with your viewpoint is because it is ignorant and frankly and has no place in an intelligent discussion.

i don't have a problem with differing opinions. i have a problem with willful ignorance.

i call on the bullshit others say, i'm willing to accept their opinions if they don't write like they're superior or are trying to be passive aggressive just like you are right now

you can't handle different opinions because you couldn't accept mine as an opinion but instead chose to label it as mad rambling despite it not being radical in the slightest. back in the USSR they did exactly that, they put people with different opinions in hostels just so their voices wouldn't be heard.

this is exactly what i'm talking about when i'm saying that you're a snob, you're implying that i'm some -40 IQ insane nutjob who is as smart as a goldfish so that you could be seen as the better smart guy here, that's what you do in all your arguments. whenever someone doesn't fit into your picture of your vision you just say they're retarded or dumb or poor peasants or paranoid schizophrenics.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i call on the bullshit others say, i'm willing to accept their opinions if they don't write like they're superior or are trying to be passive aggressive just like you are right now

you can't handle different opinions because you couldn't accept mine as an opinion but instead chose to label it as mad rambling despite it not being radical in the slightest. back in the USSR they did exactly that, they put people with different opinions in hostels just so their voices wouldn't be heard.

this is exactly what i'm talking about when i'm saying that you're a snob, you're implying that i'm some -40 IQ insane nutjob who is as smart as a goldfish so that you could be seen as the better smart guy here, that's what you do in all your arguments. whenever someone doesn't fit into your picture of your vision you just say they're retarded or dumb or poor peasants or paranoid schizophrenics.
you're fuckin nuts lugo

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
because you are paranoid, trump treatsh is employees nicely and hosted lots of charity events for veterans and old people

no you didn't tell me anything give me an answer
He is not evil per say, he is just to radical for me. He makes decissions based on whims, not thought out ideas.

Now, I will say that over the past few weeks he has not be /as/ radical as before, But I still dont trust him to be the leader of this country.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
He is not evil per say, he is just to radical for me. He makes decissions based on whims, not thought out ideas.

Now, I will say that over the past few weeks he has not be /as/ radical as before, But I still dont trust him to be the leader of this country.
but he has clear motives, he's not a wild card also why is he radical

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Tell me his clear motives.

Give me hard, factual evidence of his plans to fix this country.
sure. trump sees an issue with immigration nowadays in america. in the southern border the cartel is allowed to boom through the breaches throught the wall and the insertion of illegals into the country for trade, illegals can be hired for less as the minimum wage law does not apply to them and in the end of the month in total send millions of dollars back home to their families in mexico absolutely free.

he wants gun ownership to be protected and to prevent the government from taking away people's guns and will withdraw US military and economic aid that is unprofitting for the country. he'd be harder on the foreign scene and try to cool relations with russia after the obama administration tries so hard to start a war today.

he'd make sure that the american people will stop being dependent on government programs and have a steady source of income provided to them.

trump is against the berucratic network that currently run the united states government and will topple it down once he gets elected.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
sure. trump sees an issue with immigration nowadays in america. in the southern border the cartel is allowed to boom through the breaches throught the wall and the insertion of illegals into the country for trade, illegals can be hired for less as the minimum wage law does not apply to them and in the end of the month in total send millions of dollars back home to their families in mexico absolutely free.

he wants gun ownership to be protected and to prevent the government from taking away people's guns and will withdraw US military and economic aid that is unprofitting for the country. he'd be harder on the foreign scene and try to cool relations with russia after the obama administration tries so hard to start a war today.

he'd make sure that the american people will stop being dependent on government programs and have a steady source of income provided to them.

trump is against the berucratic network that currently run the united states government and will topple it down once he gets elected.
You did Not give me a single plan to actually fix those issues.

You mearly restated what his views and ideas were.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You did Not give me a single plan to actually fix those issues.

You mearly restated what his views and ideas were.

you told me to say his motives but fine

he's planning to deport all illegals to fill up space for actual citizens to get a job which will make place for taxes to be filled or force them to apply for a visa and stay out of the united states until they do get one.

he'll withdraw aid, israel will have to take care of itself unless it has something in mind that could really benefit the united states for example

he's going to get factories to move back into the united states to boost back employement and taxes too

he's never going to make any laws regarding strict gun control

he's going to deal with ISIS once and for all then get out of the region when things cool down

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
you told me to say his motives but fine

he's planning to deport all illegals to fill up space for actual citizens to get a job which will make place for taxes to be filled or force them to apply for a visa and stay out of the united states until they do get one.

he's going to get factories to move back into the united states to boost back employement and taxes too
Elaborate