Post a picture of yourself

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Imagine Dragons concert with premium, seats, what more could I ask for.

cunt
QO97ixb.jpg

KZpNBF8.jpg

VKtOgvz.jpg

YhXSAgQ.jpg

kewJUeg.jpg

58hlfIH.jpg

my favorite

i got a couple more songs, will upload soon

the crowd looks so fucking dead

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the crowd looks so fucking dead
If you're talking about the 4th picture that was taken about 20 minutes before any of the acts came on. By the time Imagine Dragons themselves came on the entire place was packed with hardly any empty seats, you can kind of see that in some of the videos even though they're pretty dark.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
If you're talking about the 4th picture that was taken about 20 minutes before any of the acts came on. By the time Imagine Dragons themselves came on the entire place was packed with hardly any empty seats, you can kind of see that in some of the videos even though they're pretty dark.
I was just watching one of the videos and literally nobody was moving

Omnipotent

>lol 9mm
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I feel like the traps who actually pass are quite quiet, however the ones who have the jawline of julius caesar and the shoulders of the rock are the ones who plaster themselves all over message boards and fourms.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I feel like the traps who actually pass are quite quiet, however the ones who have the jawline of julius caesar and the shoulders of the rock are the ones who plaster themselves all over message boards and fourms.

i've seen some cute traps on this thread man idk

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae

the caesar traps tend to also be the ones who are like "uwu nuzzles you~" it pisses me off so fucking much

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
So basically I don't really do selfies or any of that modern shit, if someone takes a photo of me I might or might not use it, yet ain't one for photos (and especially not fashion). Thing is, recently I was sent an old picture of me from the end of 5th grade by my friend and it brings back so many memories, plus I love how casual it looks since back then I was explaining to a fellow how to have a comfortable and stable squat so I thought of sharing it
OGTrHEU.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So basically I don't really do selfies or any of that modern shit, if someone takes a photo of me I might or might not use it, yet ain't one for photos (and especially not fashion). Thing is, recently I was sent an old picture of me from the end of 5th grade by my friend and it brings back so many memories, plus I love how casual it looks since back then I was explaining to a fellow how to have a comfortable and stable squat so I thought of sharing it
OGTrHEU.jpg
who unironically wears sandals with socks

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
OGTrHEU.jpg

real shit fuck outta here b