Post a picture of yourself

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
who unironically wears sandals with socks
Czechs and me because why would I waste another 15 euro buying footwear for school
EDIT: speaking of which, those sandals lasted 3 years only because they were sandals, I got huge hands and feet both, back then I was wearing those number 41 sandals with feet number 44

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Czechs and me because why would I waste another 15 euro buying footwear for school
EDIT: speaking of which, those sandals lasted 3 years only because they were sandals, I got huge hands and feet both, back then I was wearing those number 41 sandals with feet number 44
*sniff* i smell fake adidas. you wear that dont you....

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Another year, another centimeter of lost hairline

IMG_20171130_234721.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
what's the real problem with fake adidas though
Cause its ripping off and plagiarizing great brands, I mean I get it if you can't afford it or you really do not care but if you are wearing fakes and you know it and like, you try to pass it off as real. It's really pathetic.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Cause its ripping off and plagiarizing great brands, I mean I get it if you can't afford it or you really do not care but if you are wearing fakes and you know it and like, you try to pass it off as real. It's really pathetic.
I don't have fakes but I really only ever buy brand shoes because they look nice and feel nice as opposed to cheap shoes and they last longer - although with clothes unless its like a coat or some shit I don't care where I get it from as long as it looks good. people who buy 150 quid gucci shirts are actually retards.

I probably would buy fakes if I knew where to get em because I don't really care about the whole wow legitimate brand thing as long as they look the same and feel the same, just not overpriced too shit like legit adidas shoes or nike w/e

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
I don't have fakes but I really only ever buy brand shoes because they look nice and feel nice as opposed to cheap shoes and they last longer - although with clothes unless its like a coat or some shit I don't care where I get it from as long as it looks good. people who buy 150 quid gucci shirts are actually retards.

I probably would buy fakes if I knew where to get em because I don't really care about the whole wow legitimate brand thing as long as they look the same and feel the same, just not overpriced too shit like legit adidas shoes or nike w/e
All opinions jump from person to person. *shrug*
[doublepost=1512156712][/doublepost]al

so Gucci shirts are more than 150 pounds i think, more like $200-$500