i get that fade topped up every fortnight boy
twar would look very dashing with a fade like this

f457622e381f7d37dfece04196f236e0.png

Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
tumblr_lhq76dGKDe1qar6a4o1_500.jpg

Low rise jeans... what do you think little brother? I'm a Levi 501s type of guy but Charlene always liked them and so that makes me happy. It's good to love and be loved. I'm sorry to hear that Perry died. He lived a good life for a dog. Keep your chin up little brother. Life can be a bumpy ride but it's free admission
Peace
this is a diamond among shit

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
prolly cus some hairstyles can make you look like a fag, not that one though
Twar needs to get a fade like that and maybe som nice clothes and he’ll be getting all the ladies

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I went to the PCC today to see 'The Room' for it's 15th Anniversary and the man himself was there, along with Greg (who played Mark)
fkNMN0W.jpg

He signed my shirt with Love T.W and put a heart. He also said I look like a young James Franco. I think I've made a friend for life boys and girls.
NpN705I.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I went to the PCC today to see 'The Room' for it's 15th Anniversary and the man himself was there, along with Greg (who played Mark)
fkNMN0W.jpg

He signed my shirt with Love T.W and put a heart. He also said I look like a young James Franco. I think I've made a friend for life boys and girls.
NpN705I.jpg

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
fkNMN0W.jpg

NpN705I.jpg
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fkNMN0W.jpg

NpN705I.jpg
that's genuinely fucking awesome dude! I'm jealous.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
fkNMN0W.jpg

NpN705I.jpg
WHAT THE FUCK

DUDE