Post a picture of yourself

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I went to the PCC today to see 'The Room' for it's 15th Anniversary and the man himself was there, along with Greg (who played Mark)
fkNMN0W.jpg

He signed my shirt with Love T.W and put a heart. He also said I look like a young James Franco. I think I've made a friend for life boys and girls.
NpN705I.jpg
ascension

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I went to the PCC today to see 'The Room' for it's 15th Anniversary and the man himself was there, along with Greg (who played Mark)
fkNMN0W.jpg

He signed my shirt with Love T.W and put a heart. He also said I look like a young James Franco. I think I've made a friend for life boys and girls.
NpN705I.jpg

WOW THATS AWESOME HOLY SHIT

im jealous that

usfkfkdsns

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
6a8f8fdc33.jpg

you know its time to go home when the buzzing lad next to you starts reciting Alan Watts quotes. I know you're failing your arts degree in Ucc lad don't try get fucking deep with me.

I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.

I better get to bed before the tab of 2ci he took really kicks in and he starts trying to tell me about my chakras. I might even be able to catch the chippers before it closes...​

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
6a8f8fdc33.jpg

you know its time to go home when the buzzing lad next to you starts reciting Alan Watts quotes. I know you're failing your arts degree in Ucc lad don't try get fucking deep with me.

I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.

I better get to bed before the tab of 2ci he took really kicks in and he starts trying to tell me about my chakras. I might even be able to catch the chippers before it closes...​
double sided dildos are something only the devil could of envisioned

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
6a8f8fdc33.jpg

belfast, eh? not too far from me

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
6a8f8fdc33.jpg

is this an alt of guy

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
6a8f8fdc33.jpg

Patter theft

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
vYCWo2a.jpg

I am the left mong. Ready to go to Jehova's witnesses to help my Muslim buddy with a girl there, kinda knew it would be a bad idea but hey. Since WW3RP is closing I thought it's a good goodbye thing to post my first pic here. Tried it casual there but meh, just think it's my fav pic, ready to get into hells kitchen. Feel free to roast.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
vYCWo2a.jpg

I am the left mong. Ready to go to Jehova's witnesses to help my Muslim buddy with a girl there, kinda knew it would be a bad idea but hey. Since WW3RP is closing I thought it's a good goodbye thing to post my first pic here. Tried it casual there but meh, just think it's my fav pic, ready to get into hells kitchen. Feel free to roast.
wow is that jon snow