cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

being ugly > being a quivering pussy too afraid to post a pic
OISkxVd.png

from @Cramdam

Reactions: List
Nebulae

that guy is a loser for making fun of someone's appearance and not posting a picture of himself, not for not posting a picture or anything like that.

the informal rules of chatting shit in the picture thread are: only chat shit about pics if you've posted yourself.

i don't feel like i have anything else to add, that being said----

post a picture of yourself then if youre a big guy
evil youre a massive loser and your posts reek of compensating for something in your life, you're as loud as you are opinionated and i wish i could forever hide any and all of your posts from my view.

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
that guy is a loser for making fun of someone's appearance and not posting a picture of himself, not for not posting a picture or anything like that.

the informal rules of chatting shit in the picture thread are: only chat shit about pics if you've posted yourself.

evil youre a massive loser and your posts reek of compensating for something in your life, you're as loud as you are opinionated and i wish i could forever hide any and all of your posts from my view.
stop posting

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i wish i could forever hide any and all of your posts from my view.
4b529188aa.jpg

i hope you dont lose any sleep over the vicious internet bullying you have been subjected to that triggered the neurons to fire in your brain to such an extent that you had to defend yourself as if you were the target of a hate crime

dont dish out if you cant take it xoxo

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
imagine this right, you take a six month break from nebulous, come back and this is one of the first things you see,
this fucking page right here.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

tumblr_inline_p3y9x81q7V1r1rbf3_540.jpg

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
holy shit stop with the fucking flaming it's just a fucking post a picture o' yourself on a roleplaying forum calm down with your wanking

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
man, stupid roleplayers on the internet, talking shit, making me feel bad.
feelsbadman

If I get 10,00000000.01 nebs ill post a picture of myself to compensate over my crippling insecurity, for now lets not jebait eachother into oblivion

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
feelsbadman

If I get 10,00000000.01 nebs ill post a picture of myself to compensate over my crippling insecurity, for now lets not jebait eachother into oblivion
i dont think you know what jailbait means.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gb5XSxy.jpg
Finally was able to quit college, I'm rejoining back in September but for now I'm completely free and managed to get a job in Starbucks OwO I'm actually feeling happy for a change, I just need to stop going to bed at 5AM and waking up at 2PM and I'll be work material in no time... I hope

Last edited: