The truth is out there
Nebulae
YvLitev.jpg

Hey guys theres like an inch of snow I'm prepared

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
thanks man, probs gettin a haircut in a month or two cos i got an interview and i cant be arsed before then

fuck you the moustache stays

I have the exact same mustache, the type a cat would lick off it you got milk on it. Personally, I wear it ironically and it works considering my sister told me I look like a pedophile. It's awful and it'd be better if I shaved it, but I choose not to because I find it funny.

harry

Atom
Nebulae
eJAfuXi.png

This is CNS' floor. That sticky gunk is his spit and phlegm he globbed onto it

He spits on his floor and has done so for several years

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hey johnny mate could you tell that fine lady that if i ever met her in real life i would treat her like a queen, if she wanted something i couldnt afford it i would stage a robbery just to get it to her. if she was insulted i would kill the person who did it on the spot without a second thought the man would be dead and she would have her honor intact. if she ever needed me i would be there for her and she would be there for me and after years of friendship i would finally tell her i love her and then she'd say i love you and we'd kiss and have a wedding and then we'd both have lots of sex and i wouldnt be a virgin anymore

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
hey johnny mate could you tell that fine lady that if i ever met her in real life i would treat her like a queen, if she wanted something i couldnt afford it i would stage a robbery just to get it to her. if she was insulted i would kill the person who did it on the spot without a second thought the man would be dead and she would have her honor intact. if she ever needed me i would be there for her and she would be there for me and after years of friendship i would finally tell her i love her and then she'd say i love you and we'd kiss and have a wedding and then we'd both have lots of sex and i wouldnt be a virgin anymore
sure thing cns anything for you :)