Post a picture of yourself

Husky

Nebulae
Qt2EDpe1FeudQBEQl7Dz9FBGOMR7UEvtsQbuFHI9YQ4X0wKErJLwrCsbM5akYoAW9kbCqYUSJMzuZMZKARwUNJ5vsMnnXq4E17M4x2reVfY2qh0BbN7hkJzE9jqHoTYuTJMfAdK3

It's not a fucking pedo-stache
Shave the 'stache. Trim the eyebrows. and trim the hair.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
thanks man, probs gettin a haircut in a month or two cos i got an interview and i cant be arsed before then

fuck you the moustache stays
if i was the person giving the interview to you i wouldn't let you anywhere near my business with that mustache

sots

community bear
Nebulae
what the fuck

it's been 3 hours and im still being assaulted someone help

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
yeah seems right odd that, ive been told my eyebrows are nice by actual females before too wtf

did they say it in a nice way and do you know them personally

a random woman on the street saying your eyebrows are nice is sus as fuck my dude, a lot of the time they mean the opposite but don't want to offend you overtly

sots

community bear
Nebulae
did they say it in a nice way and do you know them personally

a random woman on the street saying your eyebrows are nice is sus as fuck my dude, a lot of the time they mean the opposite but don't want to offend you overtly
nah dude I KNEW them too, what the fuck right?AND THEY WERE SRS, i was well gassed :-DD
[doublepost=1521231787][/doublepost]
hey sots if you like the moustache keep it bud
also what the fuck slim, why arent you agreeing with what everyone else says and instead being very wholesome, and I mean.. i-i think I'm in love.. why does it hurt so much slim?.. s-slim? do you love me? guh..

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
nah dude I KNEW them too, what the fuck right?AND THEY WERE SRS, i was well gassed :-DD
[doublepost=1521231787][/doublepost]
also what the fuck slim, why arent you agreeing with what everyone else says and instead being very wholesome, and I mean.. i-i think I'm in love.. why does it hurt so much slim?.. s-slim? do you love me? guh..

RIP my dude