Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I didn't even...
Use beauty filters...
Weirdo...
Bad lighting or I look totally young
teach us your secrets to such a perfect skin then

SOME people here are smelly and have huge problems with acne and im pretty sure they could use some help

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I didn't even...
Use beauty filters...
Weirdo...
Bad lighting or I look totally young
either your lighting/filter/w/e is scuffed or the edges of your nose and jaw are smudged out instead of having defined edges

if it was taken with instagram or sc it auto-adds a quickfix sometime it really do be like that

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
either your lighting/filter/w/e is scuffed or the edges of your nose and jaw are smudged out instead of having defined edges

if it was taken with instagram or sc it auto-adds a quickfix sometime it really do be like that
It's my cam and my lighting basically and no, I just used the normal camera app

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
846e767e5c70f9499f9f91e2d016a7e1.jpg

no full face for u cunts

been working out for 2 months now, starting to pay off

used mspaint to resize it sorry for the quality
heh woah *blushes*

M'lady you are looking scrumptious tonight. May I add how great you look. I'm sorry am I coming on too strong you just look so pretty and you sometimes talk to me and I really like you

But I can protect you...

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
846e767e5c70f9499f9f91e2d016a7e1.jpg

no full face for u cunts

been working out for 2 months now, starting to pay off

used mspaint to resize it sorry for the quality

If you put your arms together you'd have the width of my abdomen

Like what

And I'm probably pretty high up in the "24/7 eating" scale

I need to reconsider my situation

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
bro if this is only 2 months cant wait to see the results at 4 months
If you put your arms together you'd have the width of my abdomen

Like what

And I'm probably pretty high up in the "24/7 eating" scale

I need to reconsider my situation
when i started i already had a good amount of fat on me, didnt need to lose weight or gain too much weight; just went straight into the muscle gaining stage - so i had some pretty rare circumstances all things considered. Honestly my arms have made the least progress lmao, it's my chest and shoulders that have made the most.

my dad hasnt made much progress because he has to lose weight first

a lot of people make the mistake of doing intense workouts then eating a whole load of shit too; gotta make sure you're consuming a lot of protein (either through drinks or food), taking vitamins of some description (in my case; multi vitamins and fish oil, i hate vegetables so it's a good substitute) and plenty of carbohydrates - which doesnt mean stuffing your face full of junk food, there's a difference between good carbs and bad carbs. I generally try to eat a lot of pastas, potatoes, eggs, heaps of different meats etc.

Last edited:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
when i started i already had a good amount of fat on me, didnt need to lose weight or gain too much weight; just went straight into the muscle gaining stage - so i had some pretty rare circumstances all things considered. Honestly my arms have made the least progress lmao, it's my chest and shoulders that have made the most.

a lot of people make the mistake of doing intense workouts then eating a whole load of shit too; gotta make sure you're consuming a lot of protein (either through drinks or food), taking vitamins of some description (in my case; multi vitamins and fish oil, i hate vegetables so it's a good substitute) and plenty of carbohydrates - which doesnt mean stuffing your face full of junk food, there's a difference between good carbs and bad carbs. I generally try to eat a lot of pastas, potatoes, eggs, heaps of different meats etc.
swole subeh

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

id still fuck you up in a scrap g